Breakfast

What sort of food do you have for breakfast?Are you one of those strange creatures that actually enjoys…cereal…yuk…

Or do you not eat breakfast at all?

Todays speciality a la mole is Chow Mein Super Noodles… mmmm, heartburn-tastic! :laugh:

I’m sad, usually just yogurt and orange juice.

Sunday at the Ace, usually large cooked breakfast with all the trimmings

Several cups of tea:D…Eat! food! no way can’t look at food til lunchtime stomach won’t tolerate it:doze:

Coffee . . . who can eat first thing in the morning ? :w00t:

toast with marmite, crusts best, and a cup of tea…maybe the odd jelly baby, bit of home made cake if there is any left and a yogurt sometimes…I could eat a full english but dont have time to cook it…and beans make my rear end chatter all day long…not nice

Actually Had: Muesli, Banana, Strawberries, Yoghurt, Shreddies and corn flakes + mug of tea.

Really Wanted: 2 sausages, bacon, egg, baked beans, mushrooms, fried tomato, potato slices and toast.

3 Shreddies and orange juice every morning

Now just off to the Gym…sad i know but feel so much better for it:P

Pj…3 shreddies!:w00t: i take it you mean 3 bowls?:smiley:

A bowl of cereal (cheerios at the mo), cuppa tea and an orange juice :slight_smile:

Coffee…who can drink coffee in the morning?

Give me tea any day.

Went to the gym this morning, however forgot my trainers, so had to have a sauna instead!

Porridge with raisins then a satsuma, apple, pear and a cup of coffee

If I plan my morning well and get up early then…

Weetabix, Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, Shreddies, etc etc…

BUT!!!

Usually… Crawl out of bed… Late!!, rush for the tube…

THEN!!!

Sausage Bap, Danish Pastry & A Huge Coffee with 3 sugars at work!:pinch:

I live on the fruits of life

Muesli and coffee

Coffee until late afternoon then pick.

Steve I bet you dream about breakfast, knowing how your stomach works :smiley: You do love your food :w00t:

coffee…all teh way…get into work…french stick with bacon amnd mushrooms and brown sauce…yum yum

jam on toast n coffee :slight_smile:

or if got the stuff in fridge a nice fry up :slight_smile:

gotta maintain my svelt figure you know :smiley:

Getting up on time at home = Toast, cereal, orange juice, tea.

Leaving late = bacon and cooked tomato sandwich with brown sauce, orange juice and tea from the canteen at work.

I like being late.

Cereal and a cup of tea.

Double Espresso with decent Italian coffee (15 bar machine) and a bowl of bran flakes. Been my standard breakfast for some 12 years. I’ll enjoy a fried egg on toast at weekends if I feel like it, or the continental breakfast if abroad.