Brands Indy, full day 21st June.

Just booked up with focused events. Anyone else going? Will be riding my black k2 gsxr600 trackbike if anyone is there.

Dan.

Had a brilliant day apart from low siding my bike coming out of druids on the second session and the electrics going bang a 110mph on the start/finish straight on the second from last session. The photographer there got some brilliant pics of me and my bike going down that i’d thought i’d share. As soon as i came off i changed the **** dunlop 208 a’s for some super sticky pirelli super corsa pro’s, which meant i didnt lose my confidence after crashing. In the pics is my mate Conrad on a 98 R1 standard. He was in the inter group and lapped everyone on each session. Some more that once!! He didnt move up to fast group as he was having fun with the guys in the pit next door that we got talking too. Enjoy the pics. Everyone at Brands that day have also shared my experience!!

http://www.ofoto.co.uk/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=59607559733&page=1&sort_order=0

There are some nice happy snaps in there. Fortunately it was a low side and not a high. Glad you enjoyed the time despite your events of the day! Going down myself for the evening session on 7th July, cant come soon enough now.

Ah Spearsy, nice pictures, unlucky though! I can’t stand Dunlops myself, horrible tyres! Pirelli is the way to go for sure. Glad you got back on and had more fun. Shame about the electrics, oops. Weird thing to do, to lowside at Druids.

It was out of the exit at druids pretty much on graham hill straight? Cant wait to get out and do another with the new pirelli pro’s.