Brands Indy 29th May - No Limits?

Anyone? No? Dust!

I have booked onto this one, First trackday, in the Novice group to see how it goes.

Fingers crossed for good weather

I’m up for this as my ‘get back into it’ after 7 years off the track. Who is the track day organiser so I can get booked up?

It says No Limits in the Title Sherlock. :smiley:

Thought that meant no limits for noise restrictions. Never heard of them, so ill go look them up - thanks!

Ok, I’ll be with a blue R6 road bike, blue one piece BKS leathers and my mate will be with a grey R1 road bike in grey one piece Alpinestars leathers so come and say hi!

Will do mate, ill be on my own and with my 1199 Panigale S and in a one piece black arlen ness suite with AJ and monojuice.net all over them. I’m also a chunky monkey so you won’t miss me :slight_smile:

Hehe, nice! I won’t miss you then, not many special bikes of that kind in the pits :smiley:

:smiley:

I notice there are 2 intermediate groups, any ideas as to what the standards are going to be like?

TheDon - Novice
Unluckysaxon -?

Anyone else going?

We’re in inters without the two beside it. I dont know how quick they’ll be, but in my last two times at Brands I was running in the top 3 of the novice group, so I really should go up a group and stop hiding! :smiley:

Blue GSXR 750 K4, Black one piece leathers.

Ill be sure to look out for you both. About 7 years ago I was running top pack inters with the occasional fast group… I’ve added some extra gravy since then and been off the scene for too long to think I can still cut it :w00t: ill start out in novice and see where the day takes me…

Sounds like a shrewd move, bro. I did a novice day (on a drying track) in Brands in March so I’ll see how it goes.

Just introduced myself in the Newbie section, I’m Unlucysaxon’s friend who will also be attending, look forward to seeing you all there.

Frogboat!

Garage 28