Brands Indy 1st October trackday

ya know what?..im gonna have a bit of this!!!:w00t:

been gaging to get the k6 on the track and here’s my perfect oppertunity…

yup…will book it this week mate…really dont wanna miss out with being around all me mates the first time me and the k6 ride at brands…

this will be good!!!:smiley:

im in B…!!!

smiled:).

That’s a nice surprise Smiled:) You’ll have a great time and you’ll be in good company as usual with the LB crew. Just relax and enjoy the day, by the end of it your confidence on the bike will put a bigger smile on your face:) Riders interested so far:

Killer#1–booked

Yslart

Afro R1

Roadkill

Danno

Smiled

Anyone else like to join us? you’ll be made very welcome

Hi Brian, I am up for it but the focus website seem to be down at the moment.

what groups are you peeps booked into?

Inters

book-er-oonied!

Cool!

Now let’s hope it doesn’t snow!

:slight_smile:

Personally I’ll probably go with the beginners group :ermm:

I wonder what group Slarty will go for after today at Snetterton :slight_smile:

Your absense was conspicuous for a while JB, i was going to put a call out for you. Good to have you onboard:), wouldn’t be the same without you there.

Sony, the Focused website should be up and running soon, let me know if you have any problems, i can always give you their number. I’m sure you’ll have a great day out on the Duke…be good to see out there:) You’ll be in good hands.

This computer problem must be catching. My laptop is going so slowly it’s taken me an hour to post this:w00t:. Hopefully i’ll be back to normal tomorrow.

Just a reminder to the riders who are new to trackdays, it might be worth checking out the beginners benefits on the Focused website. You’ll get 5% off your first trackday but make sure you ask for it as they may not be aware it’s your first time.Please post up when you’ve booked and what group your in so i can update the list.

Riders interested so far:

Killer#1–booked inters

Yslart

Afro R1

Roadkill

Danno

Smiled

Sony

johnnybravo–booked inters

haha cheers mate. work is crushing me a bit at the moment so hadn’t spotted the thread. :crying:

think i start getting the discount on the gp card after this one too (schweeet). bet i lose the card before i get to claim my free day…

is it nearly the 1st yet?..

by the way, texted Ayman (aymoon) yesterday and he’s booked in too.

Cheers JB, I’ll put him on the list. He’ll be easy to spot…the one surrounded by admirers of his bike.

Just a reminder to the riders who are new to trackdays, it might be worth checking out the beginners benefits on the Focused website. You’ll get 5% off your first trackday but make sure you ask for it as they may not be aware it’s your first time.

Please post up when you’ve booked and what group your in so i can update the list.

Killer#1–booked inters

Yslart

Afro R1

Roadkill

Danno

Smiled

Sony

Aymoon–booked novice

haha…booked!!!

gonna be beginner group…but to hell with it…gonna enjoy the day…

am i limited to one bike atall?..i would love to also bring the slingshot along…

anyways…see ya’ll there!!!

smiled:D.

Think that would be ok, but you’d need stickers for both

Smiled, yes as Afro says, you can bring your slingshot, you’ll just need to pick up extra stickers on the day, no problem.

Have you booked up yet Afro, we need you out there:)

Just a reminder to the riders who are new to trackdays, it might be worth checking out the beginners benefits on the Focused website. You’ll get 5% off your first trackday but make sure you ask for it as they may not be aware it’s your first time.

Please post up when you’ve booked and what group your in so i can update the list.

Killer#1–booked inters

Yslart

Afro R1

Roadkill

Danno

Smiled–booked novice

Sony–booked novice (1 to 1 tuition)

Aymoon–booked novice

Right done it, booked the beginners…that snet track day has given me the bug!!!

Welcome to the world of trackdays Elad, just shout if you have any questions mate. It’s looking like a good turnout:cool:

Killer#1–booked inters

Yslart

Afro R1

Roadkill

Danno

Smiled–booked novice

Sony–booked novice (1 to 1 tuition)

Aymoon–booked novice

Elad–booked novice

I’ve also booked and paid for it. Here’s hoping it’s dry :pinch:

Is there a noise limit, I know some of the MSV tracks now have a 105db limit. If so I wont be able to do it. K7 Thou with a Racefit Growler may me a tad loud