Brands Indy 1st October trackday

Anyone for a Brands trackday before Winter arrives? £139 with Focused Events. I’ll be there come and join me:)ARRIVAL TIME FOR RIDERS: 7:30am or earlier would be advisable to give you all time to get organised and settled in and just in case sods law turns up.

RIDERS BOOKED SO FAR:

B–Instructor

Jay–advanced group

Killer#1–booked inters

Yslart–booked novice

Roadkill–booked novice

Smiled–booked novice

Sony–booked novice (1 to 1 tuition)

johnnybravo–booked inters

Aymoon–booked inters

Elad–booked novice

BluBhoy–booked novice

Getwdz–booked inters

afroR1–booked novice

Wills–booked novice

Gmonsta–booked novice

johnny–booked novice

UPDATE: FOR THOSE RIDING, AN ARRIVAL TIME OF 7:30 AM OR EARLIER IS ADVISABLE SO WE CAN GET ORGANISED AND GIVE YOU TIME TO GET SETTLED IN.

In4thethrills–spectating and taking photos.

GrayCF–spectating

Anyone else like to join us? you’ll be made very welcome

B,

I think this may suit me sir!

:slight_smile:

Be good to see you out there on the green meanie mate!

If Snetterton goes OK then I’ll come along.

Hope your day goes well at Snetterton. Your bike will go well there…but it’ll be perfect round Brands;)

B,

Ben bit busy recently, but will get in touch re: suspenders!

:slight_smile:

Yes i heard a few rumours about being stranded with no fuel:PSeriously though, when the suspension is done we could fine tune it at Brands, so i’ll have to have a few laps:)

Probably not gonna happen for me on this one B. I’m racing at Thruxton on 29th, Mallory 30th and the next weekend i’m planning on racing at Cadwell…

Least you’ll look really good if i’m not there :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope so…now i’ll be able to see myself in my mirrors now your not in them:PI didn’t think you’d make this Brands date, Thruxton is much more important to learn anyway, i’ll join you there:)

No probs, as long as I get a go on yours!:cool:

This will be a good send off for my R1 for the year…Yeah I think I’ll do this one.

Well I’m seriously in, if Afro comin!:smiley:

Be great to share some track time with ya

Prob finish off me tyres though

Hell yeah mate…Best way to finish off your tyres too.

You can count me in too, providing I can get the money together! :smiley:

Booked!

:smiley:

Good luck with your funds roadkill, if you can’t afford it you can still spectate free of charge and enjoy the LB social gathering.

Killer1 good man! Afro welcome aboard:)

I do have a 1 to 2 rider tuition booked for the day in the novice group but i’ll still be there to help you guys where possible:)

sounds great b, if i can get the day off work i’m there!!!

I’ll add you to the list Danno:) There’s still plenty of spaces left. It’ll give you time to work on your sick leave…i mean holiday.

Riders interested so far:

Killer#1–booked

Yslart

Afro R1

Roadkill

Danno

Anyone else like to join us? you’ll be made very welcome:)

B,

I’ll take some track advice if it’s going around!

Sure! any questions welcome, preparation off track always helps you on it. If there is anything in particular you (or anyone else) wants to work on, let me know. Riders interested so far:

Killer#1–booked

Yslart

Afro R1

Roadkill

Danno

Anyone else like to join us? you’ll be made very welcome