Brands Hatch Bsb Contenders

Last year at Brands hatch for anyone who expirenced that weekend must admit it was truly amazing. The atmosphere right from friday morning to race day was electric , and the festival like events that took place on the saturday night were amazing too , oh and did i mention a brit took the double?

anyway the question is will it live up to the expectation this year without james toseland??

well of course i believe it can with baylistic bayliss on form this season he will be looking to go out of brands with a bang and the samurai of slide that is Nitro nori will always have something to say…

of course the usual suspects will be at the front , but i believe the british crowd should get behind our old 2 bs riders of Ryuichi Kiyonari and Gregorio Lavilla , as they have not had the support this season they did last year.

We know greg is great at that track so hopefully he’ll be battling for a podium even!!

and who else thinks that brands will be so much better than donnington!?

Donnington park , great racing , crap spectating.

The title says BSB

Do you mean WSB?

Either way it was a spectacle long before Toseland was around and will continue to be for many years to come. Go Max Go Max!!!