Brands Hatch - Bike reclaim the circuit tomorrow - Anyone want my place?

Basically bought and booked this 2 months ago, since then my bike’s thrown a bolt through the clutch and mullered everything. It was supposed to be fixed last Friday, then Tuesday, then today, now it seems the parts have gone to Germany and the best I’m looking at is Friday.

So it’s too late for me to cancel with clubmsv, but if someone has nothing to do tomorrow and wants to make me an offer to transfer the booking to them - give me a shout.

Full days trackday, registration kicks off at 7:30am - I’ve also paid for a session with an instructor, original cost to me was £200.

What time is it for tommorow?

Who with would be good to know too.

Highlighted for motothingy and kaos;)

Cheers PJ, there was me thinking writing it would have been enough :wink:

In my defence it was 5:30 in the morning, I think i was still a bit bleary eyed! :smiley:

I gather then your not taking up the offer to try out your newly set up bike then?

Booked in for Snetterton 300!. £200, or even without the instruction, £169 for the Indy circuit is a bit rich for my blood. I prefer to do the special offers. Snetterton only costing me £89 for the full day, only cost me £89 for a full day at Brands last time I went, and I got to meet Keith Flynt.

Did you do that track day with the Taz Suzuki team just after the BSB at Brands? If so I did that too and had Alister Seeley and Keith come round with me. Doing the Snetterton one on 4th July with Taz tam again.

Yeah that was the one, couple of guys from MCN were there too that day, Neeves I recognised the northerner with lambchops name escapes me.

And yeah it is Taz team again. Outstanding value for money those days.

Wasp from the forum came down to visit me that day, but really she just came to get her photo done with Keith Flynt.

You done Snetterton before? Riding up in the morning? I never been, don’t know where the pitlane is and judging by the directions they give at Brands it will be useless asking the guy on the gate :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
Kaos (17/06/2011)

Yeah that was the one, couple of guys from MCN were there too that day, Neeves I recognised the northerner with lambchops name escapes me.

And yeah it is Taz team again. Outstanding value for money those days.

Wasp from the forum came down to visit me that day, but really she just came to get her photo done with Keith Flynt.

You done Snetterton before? Riding up in the morning? I never been, don’t know where the pitlane is and judging by the directions they give at Brands it will be useless asking the guy on the gate :P[/quote

Did the new snetterton circuit earlier in year much better then old one, pit lane easy to find you won’t have any worries. Look out for a small blonde with black/silver r6 in the intermediate group, went up to fast at brands as know that circuit well.

I will be in novice wearing a pansy jersey, you will be able to spot me though I will have a ridiculous Go Pro Hero camera planted on me lid like a right prat.

Also helps that my bike has my LB forum name plastered all over it…:slight_smile:

Will come and say hello.

Nice meeting you R6Babe.

After our chat I actually managed to get that tough little semi-chicane without changing down a gear. Took a lot of mental shouting in my head but I got around it. Was quite happy after I did that :smiley:

Nice to meet you too, did you have a look at the video - could you see Alex sticking his fingers up? Naughty boy :hehe:

Glad you got it sorted, our next track day is at Brands GP next month so looking forward to that one.