Brands Hatch 30/10/08 With FE

Good lad Elad, I’ll have the onboard camera so mishaps may be caught, not that you’re going to have any;) Just keep thinking what you’re ‘going to do’ and not what your ‘not going to do’. Frogga, I know you can’t resist, good to see plenty of the usual crew out there. Welcome aboard Suzukisi and Deano. :slight_smile:

I’m coming back from Poland on 17th… hmmm I’m tempted. And JB is coming, wanna see if I made any progress during a year :slight_smile:

A good chance to make some more progress Arnie:cool: There’s no susbstitute for track time.

And you can take your number plate off without any hassle;):stuck_out_tongue:

so its gonna be some dayglo mofo chased by two oversized eastern europeans in leather with candid camera then? :wink:

All set to the Benny Hill theme?

Sounds a winner to me.

:smiley:

Hmmmm… tempted to make a return to Brands, it’s been too long since i last went!

then again i’m tempted to do Donny on 28th for the same money!

:smiley:

I can understand how you feel mj, Donington is my favourite track, wish it was a bit nearer, I’d be there more often. Come along to Brands mate!

il get cadwell out of the way and if im still alive after the mountain il break into the "new bike fund" and come and have a play @ brands. im about ready to get bumped up into the fast group @ brands… I THINK!!

Hehe mate, I booked into fast, so you are gonna have to book in to keep me company :slight_smile:

room for a little one?

It would be great to see you fella.

It does look like I’ll have a problem getting this day off though. I’m involved in a project for the british Antartic survey and after I get back from Jerez I’m going to be very busy.

I’ll do my best mind.

you’d better dp!well, the bike is back in working order as of this evening so will be interesting how i ride after my last session wonder at cadwell ;

defo getting replacement r&g’s tho- they did a cracking job!

fat boy is comming too :stuck_out_tongue:

just booked. fat… whoops i mean fast group:D:P:D

Cool! See you there… :slight_smile:

i’m booked on. see you guys there.

i can`t wait…

gona try get a couple of m8s to book aswell.

should be a good day.

i hope to get there early grab one of he first garages

couple of racing buddies are booked up too now. let play time commence :cool:

cool, you can all wave as you buzz by :wink: