Brands 08

WELL IM STILL SPEECHLESS ABOUT THE DAY. IT WENT VERY WELL AND I HAD A FANTASTIC DAY! BRING ON THE NEXT ONE!!!

Looking good there Stace :cool:

Hopefully will get to watch your next one - fecking work ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr :frowning:

nice one stace heres a few more pics i am fecked tough pulled out of the las session due to servere cramp in me left leg(i think i`l be investing in a set of rear sets)i wana do some track tuition this year get me even faster :cool:

Attachments

brands-1st-of-march-022.jpg

brands-1st-of-march-024.jpg

brands-1st-of-march-026.jpg

Was that your first time on track Stace?

Looks like you had a great time and that’s a cracking little bike you’ve got there. I’m still hopeful of going on the 29th April for my first time, finances permitting, looks like it’s got to be done! :smiley:

great pictures sounds like a cracking day out, shame I was working still hope to get along to the silverstone one for a spectate :slight_smile:

What great pictures! girl, Your bike is real sweet! Perfect for that track! Gutted I didnt get any pics just busted ribs:pinch: Next time tho!

Frogga, was your camera turned on catching you destroying your knee sliders?:smiley:

it wasnt my first time on track, first time at brands and first time riding that bike.

sorry to hear your off redz, better luck next time

gotta say that is one lovely little bike…am jealous as …

:crying:no fella i didint:crying: im well gutted thought id turned it on but it wasnt and the footage that i got isn`t that good any way

Yea brill day, i luv that pic of us stace i got it ordered to be printed

Great pictures, i would love to ride on a track.

Great pics guys, got this one back. Anyone know how I got my right knee in this position?

Attachments

Knee.JPG

Painfully? :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the L plate knees sliders Stace :smiley:

I forgot to get my pics - anybody know if you can order them?

Some very good pics there, I really like the 2 Strokes Stace, that’s the sort of bike I first started out on track on. You’ve done a great job putting it together.

Frogga, not only looking neat and tidy but keeping a clean sheet with no incidents.:cool:

Elad, I think your yoga lessons are paying off, no it’s your extra long legs mate. Part of the illusion of you doing the splits is because you’re hanging off. Looking very neat and stylish though.:cool:

With the tape on the lights my bike looked either ill or drunk :smiley:

Attachments

SDI_6303.jpg

Great shot Uber, good lean on the bike there…

a few of mine. its amazing looking back at the pics, thought my position was alot better than that, now no what needs to be done, arse off head down n out to the side more, as well as me arms :slight_smile:

Attachments

SDI_6186.JPG

SDI_5427.JPG

SDI_6329.JPG

SDI_6363.JPG

SDI_6714.JPG

your body position in the first shot looks fine to me. carry a bit more corner speed and you’ll be well on you way.

but less speed pushing the bike in the garage eh mate? :wink: