Brands 03/08

Evening session if anyone interested http://www.msvtrackdays.com/bike/calendar/2016/aug/03-bh-eve.aspx

Shot from last week, getting better and faster

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Will show up weather dependant and see if they let me on

I’ll be there today on a BKing. novice group. :slight_smile: leaving in a bit.

cool, enjoy

il be there around 4, post what garage your at il come say hello

Had a good day. Didn’t see the post about bking or would have said hi.

Found Ernie and had a decent day all in. Weather was good.

Both got our knee down too haha pretty impressive knee down on the dorsoduro

Yh perfect evening, you were lucky to get on the track last minute haha

next week already booked :slight_smile:

Yup it was a wonderful evening. Was trying to spot a bking but unsuccessfully. I might have seen ernie666 on the track, but not sure. Loved the fact that they have joined inters with advanced. Gave everyone more track time. 

Oh yeah, it was my first time at Brands in general. I have to say elevation changes are very impressive :smiley:

Might join b in next week ,what time does it all wrap up

Yup it was a wonderful evening. Was trying to spot a bking but unsuccessfully. I might have seen ernie666 on the track, but not sure. Loved the fact that they have joined inters with advanced. Gave everyone more track time. 

Oh yeah, it was my first time at Brands in general. I have to say elevation changes are very impressive :smiley:

EddieSV
were you on the blue SV with twin pipes?

yh going down paddock hill with the wind hitting you, bike shaking, was awesome.

Might join b in next week ,what time does it all wrap up commuter-boy
track time stops at 8pm, need to be there by 4:30 for briefing 

EddieSV
were you on the blue SV with twin pipes?
Blue SV650s, although single pipe :)

yh i remember now

I left the session after lunch. was cream crackered and made a big mistake and almost put me in the gravel so I decided to leave and fight another day :slight_smile: