Brand new Ohlins forks

I have a set of brand new Ohlins forks sitting in my hallway (too good for the garage ;)) They are absolutely BRAND NEW, still in their packaging.

They were intended to fit an Aprillia Factory R, but are surplus to requirements.

(I’ll sort out better pics soon)

With them will be a pair of Brembo radial calipers which are used but in good condition.

I’m open to sensible offers, but please remeber that these are brand new Ohlins radial forks… So £1k or over will secure it… These will be going onto fleabay later in the week, so thought I’d give you lot first shout. I think the tubes are 52mm and 56mm, but I’ll need to check.

Very nice :cool:

Will these fit other bikes?

They’ll fit anything (if you make them fit…)

I run ZX10R forks on my ZRX1100. The ZX10R forks are the same length as these Ohlins, so shorter than say a Gixer 750 SRAD, and the tube diameters is different. On the 1100 I use a set of sleeves which sit inside the upper and lower fork clamps. I guess you could do the same for other bikes.

The other way would be to take a set of Aprilla yokes, and a stem from the bike you want to fit em too, and have them mated/machined to work. In the ZRX owners clubs this is done pretty often with ZX9R front ends to fit onto the ZRX.

Being radials, you would use whatever discs (from the standard Factory R size up) and use spacers where necessary…

Or you could get a set of beautifully machined billet triple tree clamps made up bespoke for you bike… They’ll definitely fit then… :cool:

Just to re-iterate, these are brand-new… Not re-conditioned…