Boxing Day Roll Call

Good morning LB, I hope everyone survived the mince pies and turkey :slight_smile: Whatcha all up to today?

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris (is back)
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
ink aka Miss Observation
Ironman
Janey
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy the saga continues
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6Slacker
Slan
Stevie78
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox 2015 Poohsticks Champion
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead - Red Stripe on his Cornflakes
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander
Zine - last one on the list unless…
Zorro appears

I feel so fat :stuck_out_tongue:. Whatever I’m doing today, it will involve waddling and trying to avoid that extra mince pie.

I feel fat too…not sure if I want to get out of my nice warm bed.

Morning - cleaning up, preping for christmas part 2 + playing the last of us when my daughter is sleeping :)

Good morning all. Hope you all had a good Christmas. Back to work today for me. :sweat:

Trying to find my head
After my stomach stops trying to empty it self

Morning all, was in hysterics yesterday playing Cards Against Humanity, now my sides ache, back at work, at least it’s a quiet day

A very good morning to you all.  After a big day of eating and a little drinking, I put on 0.4k of weight, but dropped 0.3% body fat.  Good eh. 

Morning all, football, football, cricket, Darts and more football for me today…always Best day of the year for me

Pin your such a fib teller, you have just made me go to B&Q
I hate that shop.
@Chris Cards against humanity is so funny, we are all hooked on hit since last year.
There is another one, but I’m sure it was cause arguments, drunk stoned and stupid.

@Nic we were sober but new years eve might be a good night for it (will be drunk)

Afternoon all. Teetotal today, remember rehab is for quitters.

Evening chaps and chapesses. Proper Boxing Day for the boy and I - hop down to West Sussex to the olds for a good walk across the downs and then a proper awesome Boxing Day dinner. Approaching mega food coma so off to bed! Feeling fat but satisfied :hugs:

Well, nobody else was up for coming along so I had to hunt out these fords all by myself:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/big-red-s/albums/72157662770810666

Just pondering cracking open another box of chocolates for dinner, now :slight_smile:

Git, those looked fun.