Box Hill - Arundel Sun 25th Feb

Hi Guys,

Planning ahead - I am going to plan a good long ride out for this day, lunch at the Black Rabbit, Arundel then onto who knows where?!?

This is forecast for the weekend

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX0085

Looks bit showery, but do-able. Weather forecasts are so wrong at the moment anyway - prob be a hurricane by Sunday

Any interest?

I’d love to but I’m hosting my Anne Sumers party with the ladies early that evening.

Another time though

Could be a go-er that one, will depend on weather, and if we can make it a lunch-ish time start - got a house party sat night…

Bum, yet another ride I can’t make. Stuck inside sweaty Crystal Palace pool with my small fish doing a gala. But I’ll be thinking about you lot whizzing around the countryside…

I know I’m gonna sound like JP now, but I cant make this one (I’m moving soon & got to start packing)

mmmm…

I am going to the Anne Summers Party…

so…

Ride my bike… Get a toy

Ride my bike… Get a toy

Ride my bike… Get a toy

You know what I have a Python I dont need a toy…

• I’d ride the bike, but would love to see all the girls again…

So is it possible to do it on another day???

A word to the wise, book a table at the Rabbit as they refused to serve outside and it was packed out by 1pm - so we grabbed a drink and moved on.

May be around for this one as the girls party is on later in the day and AJ is doen for that so will be at a lose end - will be on me CB500 though as have sold the kwak and the bm’er does not arrive for a few more weeks yet. Will let you know nearer the time if thats ok as may sort my boat out instead!!

Terry,

That’s lame mate!

Jerome,

Cheers for the head’s up re:Rabbit - may skip lunch there if gonna be a prob.

Kim,

Will do another one specially for you - very soon after - it’s a lovely run, and think we all enjoy doing it again - with a few different routes thrown in!

What about Saturday 24th, then the girls who are coming to my place Sunday can make it. I for one really want to come out to play.

Why not both weekends? Problem solved! Now to do the good weather dance…

That’s the idea!!

Now where did I leave that chicken!?!

I could be keen but bear in mind that I’ll need a hand parking the big red bus again

Stand clear - ‘Viffer’ reversing

“beep beep beep, this vehicle is reversing”

Cheeky Grim

Hold tight…DIng ding…Passes ready for inspection please…

Humm Keti - 24th and 25th on different weekends???!!??

Only prob with saturday is the rugby…Sunday is a better day for me…

I meant two weekends running, but it came out wrong. Foreignness, don’t shoot me

i cant do either, boohoo!!!xxx

Ack gonna have to miss sunday, looks like sat night is turning into a biggie…wont be in a fit state to leg it round arundel…sorry mate…

Not a good idea to be talking about a pub called the Rabbit and an Anne Summer’s party in the same thread