Borough Tonight?

Seeing as I’ve run out of good excuses I thought I better show my face

We’ve had the obligatory 3 days of sunshine to dry up any puddles…lol

cant do borough tonight gina’s bike has still got a few bits and bobs to have done to it, so wont be bringing it down till its completed and been on the dyno.

so am in the van tonight with the cbr in the back, will be at the ace for about half seven / eightish then off to play!

May well be there

I was going to pop along tonight but have decided to go to a work paintball/dinner/drinks thingie tonight.

Think my head is going to hurt a bit in the morning

Still undecided as I appear to have the lurgy and I hate riding with a head cold

yeah thats it keep it to yourself, you sit indoors with your lemsip and we will all havea drink for you. should work out about right.

I’m gonna nose in at some stage also. See you then.

Meany! All I wanted was some LB lovin’

i will be going tonight!

i will not be there going out with adam h for a play.

I’ll be there…

you said you’d be there

im gonna be there at 7ish, first time at borough. Cu guys there!

I’ll pop down for a bit.

plenty of “hoofage” there tonight…

will pop in for a bit, see ya all later

Prob put in an appearance around 8ish!!

I’m always on a scooter.

Tonight’s one will have three wheels though!

Well that was fun. Nice to meet those I met in my flying visit. Some very nice bikes on display.

Think i’ll come again.

Red

Great to meet so many of you guys for the first time and thanks for making me feel welcome

Big up to (in no particular order) Broady (my pathfinder), Old Smiler, Demonbiker, Grid Girl & Jonny Nitro, Shewolf, Smiled, AfroR1, Killer, Francisco, Jay and anyone else I have forgotten

Major respect to all you guys who ride sports bikes around London all the time… I couldn’t

btw who was it who owns the Senna?..drool