Borough Market meet tonight

hopefully ill be going on my bike , aslong as dad doesnt get called out to work

BE GOOD TO MEET YOU FF

as the summer closes in and i try to tone up ive got to go to the gym…but the sun is out and its perfect for a ride…arrrrrgh decisions!!!

gym or going for a ride…
wouldnt be a hard decision seen as i hate gyms :stuck_out_tongue:

some pressups in road at borough is good compromise
lol

I’ll be there but don’t let that put you off going :wink:

Tiggi, martinn,kev and myself are meeting at the McD’s at the Target roundabout on the A40 @ 7pm, if you want to tag along if your dad get called out then feel free to join us

I’m skipping uni so I’m coming. I’m bringing my jump leads :w00t:

What time do people normally hang around until???

thnx for that :slight_smile:
although dad doesnt want me to ride without him through the centre of london ,
well not yet anyway
seen as tonight will be the first time out except for my cbt

Lovely evening folks, nice to see Joy, Terry Moto, Hornet bloke, Elad etc and a few people from newbie night in April. Good to meet some new faces like Cindy, Ian, Mad Scientist etc etc Never been to Borough Market before.

Very chilled, great venue, great chips. Any tips for giving up smoking, gratefully received. :smiley:

Sorry to head off so quick this eve, but I had to make it back for the Apprentice:):slight_smile: and got to the TV with just a minute to spare!! And what a corker of a programme it was tonight. A double firing no less!! Have to get back to the TV now, as it’s The Apprentice You’re Fired now on BBC 2, where they interview the people who have been fired. Vanessa Feltz is really laying into Jenny - Blimey

Night night

Wow, fantastic turn-out and what a great night!! Gallery will be up sometime tomorrow.

We need to address the parking on Market land though. We can’t have this happen next week as it’s private property and we’ve been asked not to park there as it blocks delivery vehicles, and besides that, they just don’t like us.

yeah we have noticed,

even the old bill didint stick around too long !! sorry i didnt get to say hi to everyone…but when duty calls… its time to make some noise !!!:cool::cool:

And you do like making noise don’t you…

Great turnout last night guys, always good to catch up with everyone, well everyone that knows me anyway…

Jay i’m not sure what your going to be able to do about the parking thing seeing as we took most of the space up. Where else is there to park?

Noone seemed to make use of the parking that is available on the further part of stoney street (i.e. where it carries on rather than go round the market porter pub into park street) - there was loads of room there for people to park.

There is a sign saying that bikes and motorbikes will be clamped if they are parked ‘here’ - I think that might put people off, but that sign (although I dont know for sure, but that is my interpretation) is for the other side of the wall, not the street, which is a normal single yellow I believe.

I have parked there on many BMM nights and have had no problems whatsoever. This is where people should park instead of the market side.

WAS A GREAT TURN OUT.

WAS GOOD TO MEET SOME OLD FACES AND NEW ONES

Good turn out last night, a bit different to last week in the rain!

Nice to meet a few more people and good to see you again Terry, the last time we spoke was in 1997!!

they are such kn*bs, seen the market (one of my locals) go from strength to strength over past six years or so, its good for the area but lets face it a lot of the stuff there is at rip-off economy-feeling-good prices

if they eventually force the meet out of the market they are going to regret it when people really start cutting back on yuppie food

if they were clever about it, the market could be opened up fully for bikers late in summer evenings and bike stalls and a few more of the burger stalls could open up for extra revenue

was that in his younger days when he was starting to go bald,