Borough marke tomorrow

Who’s going? Weather looks pretty nice so I might make an appearance :smiley:

I predict a massive attendance… It´s Mian´s last evening. I will be going for a bit

ill hopefully be there

There might even be ten of us! I’ve got to sod off to a friend’s birthday do at about half seven, but I think that’s when Mian’s planning on heading into the Deep South to have a look at Blackheath anyway :slight_smile:

I’ll be there to rub my fingers though groovys chest hair one last time

I’m planning on stopping by. Will be nice to meet some of you at last. Getting there about half five probably.

What’s this about mians last eve? What’s occurring ?

I might pop along… First time!

What's this about mians last eve? What's occurring ? Jaime
He's managed to con another company to employ him and they aren't based in London. So we won't have the pleasure of the perverted Ewok each week. :D

I might pop down if I get all my uni work done :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll be down around half six-ish…

I predict a massive attendance... It´s Mian´s last evening. I will be going for a bit WildBoy
Mians last evening?!?! WHYY
I predict a massive attendance... It´s Mian´s last evening. I will be going for a bit WildBoy
Mians last evening?!?! WHYY JAX
He says he's got a job outside of London. I know it's really an ASBO as a result of a few complaints from women in the BM area :D

Haha quality there TimmyFox - I’ll come say hi - been a while!

his new job is a bouncer for mothercare

Mians last evening?!?! WHYY JAX
He says he's got a job outside of London. I know it's really an ASBO as a result of a few complaints from women in the BM area :D TimmyFox

hahahhahhahah that could be the case too

milfs ahoy gentlemen

I might drop by tonight. depending on what time I finish up today

Does anyone know if there’s any free non-BT wifi near BM? I’m almost certainly going to have about half an hour of fixing other people’s shit to do this evening :confused:

Don’t know about the wi-fi, but am already here. Does anyone know if the sausage place takes debit card?