Bonjour from a new member

Hi All
this looks like an interesting community (it took me ages to locate that little yellow icon on the left to actually be able to take part - should there not be something that says “post here”? )
I live in France. I am 69. I was widowed 7 years ago and am constantly looking to find things to keep myself occupied. My friend’s daughter was 15 a couple of years ago and “automatically” became a biker, as many youngsters do in France. I was with her when she took delivery of her scooter and I became hooked. I bought one myself and then moved on to a YBR 125.
In December I passed my Mod 2 in Farnborough ( I think the test is easier in the UK than in France) and this morning bought myself a Honda Hornet 600, in France.
I should like to leave an open invitation for fellow members to pop in to see me in France and to stay for a few days if they wish. I have a 4-bedroomed house and a good sized swimming pool. We could treat it on a B & B basis and £20 per head per night is all I would ask to help meet my costs. But dont come in July and August. I am fully booked.
I live about 30 miles northwest of Avignon in the valley Ceze. Ideally situated for some fine touring.
Look forward to seeing and riding with you.

Sounds like a plan to me :smiley:

You’re ahead of me with the yellow icon, I have no idea how you’d start a new post from memory! Also in the right forum, so much better than most :smiley:

Welcome and hope you enjoy the french roads!

hi, welcome along.

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hello & Welcome To The Mad House enjoy Your Stay & It Sounds Like A Plan To Me

HI WELCOME to LB:D

Hello and welcome to LB :cool:

Welcome to LB