BMW S1000RR for sale

Reluctantly,due to relocation, I have to sell my 2010 (10 reg) BMW S1000RR (motorsportscolours, 7,500mi, 193hp, Race ABS, DTC, immobilizer & alarm, lap timer) in perfect condition, including £1,300 of extras:

· Akrapovic sports exhaust

· Gear shift assistant

· Pazzo levers

· Tinted windscreen

· BMW seat cover

· Kellermann LED mini-indicators (front and back)

· Alpha Racing tail tidy

· Motografix tankpad.

· Original parts (pillion seat, footrests, indicators, exhaust) willbe included.

The motorbike was always welllooked after, is accident free, has not been used for commuting, comes withfull history and was kept in a garage. The rear tyre has been renewed recently(Metzeler Racetec K3) and BMW Battersea has performed all services. Warrantyuntil May 2012, road tax till April 30 2012. HPI checks welcome.

Why the change of user name mate?

Its been a long time since we last caught up, i hope your well.

I guess with the relocation you won’t be flying as much as before LOL

Good luck with the sale.

And chance of some pics?
How much you looking for it?

Click on his PDF link at the bottom of his post.

Lovely bike.

I can see that mileage putting off a few though unfortunately with the way most sport bike riders are :frowning:

Mine had 20k miles on it and was going as good as new.

Of course…That’s my point.

Sports bikes can run to 50,000+ miles without major work being done to them. Just regular fluid changes, bearing checks and possibly a couple of valve clearance checks.

Try explaining that though to the typical buyers of these bikes that do 1500 miles a year and quibble when they see a higher mileage bike from someone that has maintained it perfectly and rightly got their monies worth out of it by actually using it.

Anyway…Didn’t know you’d sold the BM.

Is it to fund the racing?

Good luck!

+1 my GSR has over 35k on it and has only ever needed a clutch safety switch and a little gasket glue (my fault) on the cam chain tentioner. other than that, its still going like a boeing :smiley:

I wish it was mate, unfortunately it’s been written off after my recent accident.

[quote]
PJ (09/02/2012)

[quote]
Afro (09/02/2012)

Oh sh*t…I didn’t know.

Hope you’re ok.

Are you going to replace it?

Panigale looks tasty :smiley: