BMM this week?

Who’s going from Letchworth area? :smiley:

weather from met office weather from bbc

I need a ride out and I’ve got the babysitter sorted :smiley: go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on :smiley:

Have a look at www.metcheck.com it’s going to hiss down on Wednesday, are you up for getting wet and cold ? Well are ya ? ;):smiley:

Question is… are you? :slight_smile:

Just checked the met office again there’s no rain all day except low cloud and 3mph winds… so I’m good to go. Got a good jacket and trousers and proper boots and gloves… what’s stopping us?

I have to see Sincere on Wednesday and give her my deposit, so do really wanna go. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeee?

OK, it’s not a problem, meet at 6 at the Shell garage ? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not making it tomorrow, el bandito won’t be ready till Thurs. :crying:

Will definately be there next wednesday without fail though…:slight_smile:

Im hoping to make an apperance !!but it depends if the shitloads of work i have gets reduced

What’s up with Eugenie ?

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy going for a proper ride!

Mole - bummer! I’m sure we’ve probably met at the fests.

Nowts wrong with Eugene - she needs an MOT and pre-selling checks, so they’re getting her ready…ONLY 36HOURS TO GO!!!:w00t::smiley:

Bandit Bird, did you go to the Southend Shakedown?

No but do the beltaine bash and halloweenfest… and often goto warband gatherings at avebury.

Depending on what time i get away from watching Top Gear being filmed and dropping a mate off in Wallington i may pop in on the way home, (car though :ermm: )

No can do this week - seeing Killswitch Engage at Brixton…:w00t:

Aha! :smiley: We might have bumped into each other in Croydon then!

Have a brilliant time tonight. Aparently the weather is going to clear up a little later…woooo:)

Not me this week, busy at work… :crazy:

I might be going, depending on how I feel after work…I will unfortunately be on foot due to a disagreement with a car yesterday.

You lucky git, hope its a good one. Am on foot as well, Wyvern’s bike is blocking mine.

Nobody is stopping you moving it, you know where my keys are :slight_smile:

Wyvern, what happened to the bike? u ok?

Is anybody going ? :unsure:

You are!:w00t::smiley:

And Bandit Bird :slight_smile: