BM 12/04/10

But Ally mainly makes cookies and I make cakes so can’t really compare :slight_smile:

Ditto :DPlus no cookies tonight as im still at uni! 1 more presentation to go which is tomorow :smiley:

Get off LB and you might finish uni and have time to make your fans some cookies lol :stuck_out_tongue:

No Way! http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=cookie

bam! we want cake-off !we want cake-off !we want cake-off !

Well I suppose I did make chocolate whoopie pies the other day which are like two cookies sandwiched together between a melted marshmallow and then dipped in chocolate on one half, they were yummy :smiley:

Kinda like that^^

Just trying to make you lot hungry lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoyed BM cuppa tonight. Relieved to see a couple of old faces. Don’t attend for a year and suddenly a new generation has taken over!

:hehe: enjoyed the proximity alarm incident though. :w00t:

Bumped into the new owner of Pans pants- didn’t get the name but best of luck with the Le Mans trip. :wink:

We’re usually quite busy on a Wednesday night but Mr J wants to be involved in the cake-off (rather desperately). Please keep us informed as to when it might take place;)

yeah was a good night! good to see you guys :smiley:

Forget that, I was just watching the leggy blonde and the jiggling! :smiley:
For those that didn’t make it you missed out big time, some sort of tv filming going on with some nice totty strutting around.

nice??? she was 8foot tall

It’s all the same horizontal! :cool:

100% there (since ally promised cookies :slight_smile: )