blue flamme cut down...

hi guy’s and girl’s…

Does any one knoe where i can take my blue flame can to get it cut down in london???

thanx benyboy

I had my Arrow can cut down today by members on here, basejumper/biker and 205bhp. They were at the Brazen last night. When i get round to cleaning my bike, I’ll post a picture.

why would you want to do that to a blue flame?? they sound good, they create flames when revved right, and they look good???

WOLFIES ARROW NOW SOUNDS GREAT AY GIRL REALLY RASPY I HAD A BLUEFLAME ON MY OLD R6 I CUT 5 INCHS OFF AND IT WAS VERY NICE REALLY TIDED THE BACK END UP LIKE WOLFIES AY GIRL

P.S WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU MATE TAKE A LOOK AT WOLFIES AND ASK HER FOR A RECOMMENDATION

+1

I need my carbon can pipe cut down too, need about 2 inches taken off it as it has a great big scuff on it. Plus it will sound awesome

I’ll get a picture of my newly cut down exhaust up today so you can check out basejumper’s and 205bhp’s work. I should be at the Ace later as well if you any of you want to check it out in person.

basejumper/biker - looks like you’re gonna be busy!!

So what effect does it have on power output and torque curves?

-10BHP ?
But it sounds nice

Ok mate thanx…i’m prob be going to the ace tonight so ill get to see your handy work. You going to be there tonight?

Ok mate thanx…i’m prob be going to the ace tonight so ill get to see your handy work. You going to be there tonight?

Sorry about that wong quote lol That was directed at basejumper

Tis what happens with the RSV cans when you cut them down as well - aparantly not enough back pressure so some guys have been playing with coning the internal core to create more back pressure and HP up. Doubt it would make a heck of lot of difference on the SV though Benyboy.

Stu did you Dyno your bike with that stubby on? or the Blueflame?

The dyno run I had was with this can

And the BHP wasn’t far off standard.

Even allowing for Dyno randomness, but it certainly wasn’t down 10HP - There would be nothing left from my SV

See the name and praise section for pictures of my exhaust now it’s been cut down.