blue and yellow street fighter gsxr

CAN ANYONE HELP, WENT OUT SUNDAY TO OXFORD WITH YOU GUYS AND I WAS TALKING TO A GUY WHO AS RIDING A BLACK FIREBLADE WITH A TOP BOX WHO ALSO RIDES A FAB STREET FIGHTER WHICH IS ON YOUR CALENDER FOR JAN. HE MENTIONED A FRIEND OF HIS THAT HAS A MAD 1200 BANDIT COMPLETELY MODIFIED.

Sounds like terry moto

That’s Terry Moto isn’t it?

GINGER PIXIE? DO YOU OWN A 600 BANDIT? YOU CAME OUT SUNDAY TO OXFORD, WAS THAT YOU THAT DROPPED YOUR BIKE IF SO I DONE THAT MANY TIME ON MY BANDIT : )

Yes that was me

DONE THAT MANY TIMES BUT MINE IS JACKED UP BY 50MM. YOU MIGHT OF SEEN MY BLACK 1200. THAT RIDE WAS SUCH A COOL DAY OUT. DONE 270 MILES BY THE TIME I GOT HOME. YOU A LOCAL LASS TO THE ACE? IM IN ESSEX. GOT ABOUT TEN OF US THAT GO ACE.

I’m a Kent girl But will be at the Ace (hopefully) tomorrow night before the run to Frith.

COOL, DUNNO WHEN IL BE DOWN NEXT IL TRY GET FEW OF US DOWN TOMORROW NIGHT. ANY PLANS FOR YOUR BANDIT ETC?

Yeah - don’t drop her again.

You don’t want to talk to him

he’s maa-aa-aa, he’s ma-aa-a, he’s mmmm-aaaaaaa… he’s deaf!!!

There’s my girl - right at the front… leader of the pack… king of the hill… and all that jazz

HOW MAD IS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD?

FAIRED LADY A? MINES NAKED OH ER MISSES. THIS IS THE LAST HOUR OF WORK, GOD ITS DRAGGING BUY.

hello mate seen you on sunday…nice bandit…the fella you were talkiing to is terry motto,if you go on streetfighter and naked bikes…look for 1246 its a bandit…his name is exile…think he is still doing more work on it…fin soon i think

hope that helps ,tug

TUG? YOU GOT THE 1400 WITH TWIN STUBBYS?

Can’t think of who you are banditman… is there a pic of you & your bike in the gallery?

HEY GP, THE ONLY PIC OF ME IS THE ONE FROM SUNDAY ON THE WAY TO OXFORD, IL PUT ONE OF ME AND MY BANDIT TOMORROW. MY NAME IS IAIN.

Bloody hell, aren’t we chatty today! First time I’ve seen you post up more than 5 words Tug!!

thats me …that bandit of yours looks good …