Bloody heck! Video

Yeah no doubt more training/ practice etc makes perfect…

I don’t know if you’ve seen my latest set of wheels (in the mountain thread) but I’m hopefully not in any danger of being wiped at the lights like that :joy:

I agree, but at the same time it’s hard to know exactly what the rider had seen prior, the junction looks fairly open to the left, although again unable to comment on the view seen that close to the rear of the lorry and you would be looking at the approach if so, however we don’t know what human factors were at play, routine route, end of shift late off, tired. A green light in the riders favour with a lorry making a turn, could easily have mistakenly thought it was a sure thing that it was safe.

As a Polac it will get investigated and whilst we can say if the car jumped a red light then they are legally at fault, it could be seen that experience and rider could of had a different outcome.

Ultimately I just hope the rider is ok

Should also point out I’m at no means qualified to comment on the class 1 rider though, as ambulance Motorcycle responders we’re only trained to a Standard response level which if I am right is the prerequisite before attending Class 1 training etc

2 Likes