blind man

A blind man wanders into a Female Biker Bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders some coffee. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the waiter, ‘Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?’ The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, ‘Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it’s only fair, given that you’ re blind, that you should know five things: 1) The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat. 2) The bouncer is a blonde girl.3) I’m a 6 foot tall, 14stone blonde woman with a black belt in karate.4) The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter.5) The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?'The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters… 'No, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five feckin times.

This is offencive to blondes :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

i knew ally would be the first reply:)

Yes but given the spelling perfectly understandable. :D:P:w00t:

Dunno why that changes anything, you’re practically a walking blonde joke yourself :w00t:

So is she the bouncer, the black belt, the weightlifter, the wrestler or just some random blonde?:D:P:w00t::Whistling:

She could probably pass for all five.

And I’m in for such a beating when she reads this.