Bless em !!!

Had a delivery the other day, got the ol card through the door to travel miles to “local” (do they mean local to “them”) depot cos of course, i was at work when it came, and not to be there till after 7pm and between then and 8pm only !!! why? the card came at 10:30am and it was now 5:30pm?..anyhoo…(yeh i typed anyHOO and not anyhow!!)

I thought bugger it, im not waiting till 7pm, so went down, as i said at 5:30? all the way to hainult…took me 30 mins to find the place hidden round the back of some estate of loads of little “sheds”…got there and gave em me card and they went and found me parcel…right…he bought it out and i though damn, dont think its gonna go in me KA…guy says, Well lets go to the car and find out if it we can get it in there somehow"

me: cor, good job i wasnt on me bike today and came here thinking its smaller him: BIKE?, you ride a BIKE? me:err…YEH him: Hmm, bike means dike dont it? me:WOT? him: oh no dont get me wrong, im into all that me: into all what? him:dykes on bikes me: oh, how very nice for you!..

And decided then and there that this IS indeed a very sicko world !!! DYKES ON BIKES WTF !!

haha, I always get the same shicked look when a bloke finds out I ride a bike, not a scooter but a bike!! Not been asked about of the lesbian stuff yet though!!

Gawd…you get “shicked”? cor that sounds painful !!!

Hows the ol bike thing coming along girlie girl??? from one “bike dyke” to another that is??? (blink blink !)

A hire bike is being delivered today and I’m waiting to hear about the rest. I’m hopeing it wont take too long!

And don’t knock shicked until you tried it, lol.

Oh i tried it, but kept getting hairs in me teeth…WHAT??? oh …its not THAT kind of shicked?.. oh ok !!! (wot am i SAYING? is it time to go home yet?)

Hey wot about…jeromes kawak hes selling?..nice bike!

No way, it’s green

If I can afford it, it’ll either be a 2005 R6 or a 2002+ gsxr750

Oh u fast person u !!! go sherrie…go sherrie…go sherrie…

You know, I want to say something, but am already going to be linched, so think I best keep my mouth shut on this one!

SEE? if i had kept me mouth shut i wouldnt have been “shicked” !!! that’ll teach me!

Quality !!

Three brain cells and only one works the poor fella !!

I’m still waiting to hear what was in the parcel???

x 40 BEWARE - DYKE ON BIKE T-shirts?

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZRxdm103YYGB

don’t joke - they actually exist!

http://www.dykesonbikessydney.org.au/

Hey, im not knocking any female who prefers one on ones with other females…but my point was, im a customer yeh? and this guy is supposed to be helping me get my parcel in the car? Which was a stand for my leathers and helmet and boots etc, so it was long? BUT all he was interested in, was if i was a lesbian and IF i was, would i let him watch cos thats what he was into !!!

Why, if i was lesbian, would i want a man to be anywhere near me? and why would i even consider letting him watch while he did, what ever they do… and why cos i ride a bike, does that make me, in his words a “dyke”? PLUS, is that part of their customer satisfaction? they were “interlink express or citylink” cant remember which one…but blimey

how dare they,

just cos you go around with other women,

and ride a dyke…

RIDE WITH PRIDE

HOW VERY DARE THEY.

But then again,

IF THE CAP FITS???

“Hey, im not knocking any female who prefers one on ones with other females…but my point was, im a customer yeh? and this guy is supposed to be helping me get my parcel in the car? Which was a stand for my leathers and helmet and boots etc, so it was long? BUT all he was interested in, was if i was a lesbian and IF i was, would i let him watch cos thats what he was into !!!”

Im sorry blade that was a bit insensitive (especially coming from another womanit is sooooo wrong that he assumed and thought he had the right to voice what he thought - In all honesty I would have been pi$$ed off as well. Sadly the idiot sounds like he was lucky to have two brain cells to rub together.

When are all the sad losers (obviously non bike riders) going to realise that not all lady bikers are either pillions to their hubby/boyfriends bike or dykes - I don’t know. Personally I would have taken great pleasure in telling him where to get off and reporting him to his management for total lack of respect/rudeness, at least then he’s gonna think twice before opening his mouth again.

what an idiot!

He told me he takes pics of the ones that DO invite him to watch/join in…and brings and SHOWS em to them in work anyway!!! seemed quite proud of the fact too !!! each to his own …and my ZX12 friend?..SHUT IT!!! (err, and i dont ride a DYKE…u calling my bike a DYKE now…cor i dont know…insults galore this one!!)

errrrrrrrrrrrgh Yuck! what a sleaze ball.shivers

If WHAT fits? If it’s girl on girl, you don’t NEED one of them!!!