Blade and the Deodorant

Blade walks into a chemists and asks the pharmacist for some Bum Deodorant.
The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to her that they don’t sell anything called Bum Deodorant, and never have. Unfazed, Blade assures him that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis, and would like some more. “I’m sorry,” says the pharmacist, “we don’t have any.”

“But I always get it here,” says Blade.

“Do you have the container it comes in?”

“Yes!” she says, “I will go and get it.”

She returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist, who looks at it and says to her, “This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant.”

Blade snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container: “To apply, push up bottom.” :smiley:

:w00t: Class man Class :smiley:

:w00t::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:w00t:

killer :hehe::hehe::stuck_out_tongue:

Crickey chunky…you are gonna feel the sharp edge of jules tongue for that one!:w00t::smiley:

Either that or your gonna get a smacked bottom lol:P

Don’t get his hopes up HAHA

Ohhhh Chunks, she is so gonna get you :stuck_out_tongue:

He he he he.

You might be feeling some pain soon Chunks, but I think its worth it!

:D:D:D:D

oh ya cheeky monkey chunky :smiley:

HA ha ha ha very good :D:D:D:D

So where’s Jules to respond to this, or is she busy tearing round to Chunks house to teach him a lesson, lucky boy!! :wink:

Due to numerous pms and calls (i thankyou!!) i have to say…thanks chunks for thinking of me…very funny and i laughed out loud when it was read out to me over the phone…:smiley: (you total and utter barperson you!!) :wink: …SO i feel it my duty…in defence of myself to participate in a worthy reply…here goesChunky Monkey calls his wife, who was out shopping for England… and says, ‘Please come home quick and help me, I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can’t figure out how to get started.’

His wife asks, ‘What is it supposed to be when it’s finished?’ Chunky says ‘According to the picture on the box, it’s a rooster.’

His wife decides to go home and help with the puzzle, as he was sounding upset by now, and good wife as she was, she didnt want to hear him cry…She gets home and he lets her in and quickly shows her where he has the puzzle spread all over the table.

She studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to him and says, ‘First of all, no matter what we do, we’re not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster.’

She takes his hand and says, ‘Second, I want you to relax. Let’s have a nice cup of tea, and then …’ she said with a deep sigh, . . . … … . .

‘Let’s put all the Corn Flakes back in the box.’

to…to …to…touche !!! :P:D:P

LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL

Hehe… Nice comeback Ju;):D:kiss:

Blade, that naughty Chunkymonkey needs a good

:smiley:

Surely that should be Gingers avatar, as it’s his favourite pastime?!? :smiley: