blackheath tonight?

fancy a cuppa ?

c’mon…who fancy’s it?

well im gonna be up there from about 8ish some if ya fancy…come and say hi…

smiled.

ooooohh oohhh i’m coming to black heath!! um! no im not!! could do with a nice brew and a blat about! oh well

ehem…so you didnt fancy Blades party then ??

or the photo shoot ??

we was worried about you

That is just around about the time I was leaving the Ace

what happend to the severe weather that the tele was on about, beautiful evening. Had a good blatt.

Yeh Smiled??? explanation requested…or access denied !!! You had people waiting to see u all yesterday by the sound of it…so wotcha doin going for a cuppa when u could have had ur ugly mug on the calender AND a blast at my parrtaaayyyy !!! No excuses…truth or u have to do a dare !!!

Oh boy are you in trouble…what with Salee and Blade after your bod fella…

Run…and hide!

we was just concerned…he usually says something and does it…a man of his word

hi guys…first of all i am soo…so sorry…i really am…

blade…i really am mate…please let me explain…

as you may know i have lost my job and this has put the weight upon my girlfreinds shoulders to pay out the usal mony i pay for …she has university and a 8hr job afterwards…we have had such a bad time of it latley and i am so depresed.just to put you in perspective…my rent is £800.pm…no bills…

on friday night i had a major aurgument with my girlfreind about things that really upset me…again…tensions were high on saturday day and come saturday evening…it was close to…well…i really cant bare the thought…so feeling guilty as hell about not having found a job tho not for trying,i felt in a place that i could not wish upon anyone.

all i had on me was 60p to my name,a bold rear tyre,1/4 of a tank of petrol…and an asteam so low…it was hurting…all i could do is have a cuppa tea…swallow my shame and try to sort somthing out before christmas…

its embarrasing to talk about this,but it was a specile night for blade and i soo wanted to be there…thats from the heart…

so so sorry blade…i really will make it up to you pal…i promise…

you too salee…i really am sorry aswell and thankyou so much for thoughts of worry…

well thats me…

not so smiled.

Aww Smiled, im sure the girls will forgive you, it sounds like it was totally not your fault matey!

so sorry to hear you are having a rubbish time of it, im keeping my fingers crossed for you on the job front hun. hold on in there with your girlie, you will both pull through sweetheart (Smiled)

gems

Babes, from me? you are SO forgiven…wished u had come tho, i would have paid your petrol and bought your drinks and food was there anyway…plus, dont forget what i said to you about contacting my work place? remember?..if u ARE interested, better do it quick…? But no worries, i understand…keep plodding on mate…