blackheath tonight??

right i am up for this if the weather holds up - who’s coming over…

Poss as it is round my neck of the woods. What time are you planning to get there AJ?

London

Aiming for 8 or half eight - but lets face it i am late for everything!

woman’s perogative…

LOL

yep five mins from me as well…

I’m heading over to Canary Wharf to have a beer with a mate, but can make it down to the heath if the weather holds and you lovely people are there

Very sad but I have promised to do the ironing before I go out. So will see if Johnny is a good boy and I might get let out.

you sure your wife aint south african???

cool…

i may go down if i can remember how to get there, but prob around 7ish if i do go…

straight thru blackwall tunnel - right on the shooters hill turnoff, past the common and the tea hut on left hand side - parking on right hand side…

I’m goona make an apperence…

hmmm, lots of iffs and maybes…

I’m up for this…

Having the directional sense of a potato, If anyone sees a gunmetal coloured Honda Blackbird with twin Acropovich zoorst’s looking very lost stop and help me

As I’m not far away from there I think it would be rude not to make an appearance.

sorry Abbey, was out with clients, must say you looked very sexy at Cubanas with your hair up and heels.

P

hi to abbeyj,blade,tdm and trojan.nice to see you up the heath tonight…the girls both looked very nice tonight…must be something in the air (not your legs)…

no Joe that would have been the tea cup top that you put on my xaust - yeah i saw that!!!

Guys good to see one and all - SV sorry for making you wait but did say in this thread its likely i would be late… so roll call -

Blade, Joe, Joe’s lovely wife, Skeeter, BoD, Wolfie, Trojan, TDM, Martin, SVstreetfighter, and some guy who was wearing Blade’s jacket (still say we coulda taken him Blade)

LOL

Sorry didnt make it AJ, I am convinced the wife has been taking South African lessons. Got the ironing done in 3 hours. I hated ironing in the army and I still hate it but she is strike. Hey Ho!

hey, was i at a different tea hut??!?!!

i was there at half 6, one other bike, and left at 8, theres only so much u can do sitting on the grass that long!!

wot time did u lot turn up?!?!

hahaha!!

SW - Blade and myself only got there at half eight. I am not sure what time the others arrived…

ohhhh i was gone by then

sun was going down by then, was sooooo nice sitting there around 7ish though, defo recommended, been a few times before, think people are afraid of “treking” over there