Blackheath this evening 02.05.2012

always a entertaining evening up the hut …will get my ass back up there soon

pizza…FOOKIN HANDSOM ONE IT WAS TOO!!!

:w00t:

never a dull moment up that dam hut…lol

smiled.

end the end it was good job there was pizza, smiled had his cake stolen by some birds earlier in the night

Nom nom nom nom nom… Feel sorry for the customer <muffled voice with a mouth full of pizza>

Ok guys, did see the hole in the road, surrounded by suited bores all trying to talk over eachother saying ya, for sure, gave em a bit of a blast with my termis. I will make it up to the Tea hut its just up the road from me. so if you see a bird on a black 999 looking lost & clearly out the loop flag me down. what is the usual meeting night on Blackheath & is there usually a pizza trap?:smiley:

Dee

good pics of the missiles on the common

http://www.demotix.com/photo/1190042/rapier-missile-deployed-blackheath-olympic-security-exercise

its always a laugh up the Hut , even in the rain :smiley:

+1 even when I don’t have the bike I’m up there. Looks like I’ll be bike-less for a while too. Dan you beautiful legend. That pizza shiz definitely cheered me up.

Dee, I think we heard you go past. But the three people (inc myself) at the end of the night just sat in my car as it started to drizzle. Had you parked up would have come back over.

@Dee: Usual meeting point is directly at the tea hut, Goffer’s road corner to Shooter’s Hill Road (A2), SE3 0UA

Wednesday any time from around 7PM+.
Depending on weather there are few or many people around, since there’s basically no place to take cover from heavy rain

Gutted i missed the pizza banter but i had a date with some brown
stew chicken :slight_smile:

Cheers Guys, ill find somewhere to poke a brolly on the rattler & come on over for a cuppa… oh & pizza:D

Dee

Ide be careful Dee, Mr Schmidt likes to buy everyone tea and cake while walking around dry humping the air…:w00t:
smiled.

I don’t dry hump the air, I wet hump the grass

Nice to see RAPIER near the tea hut :slight_smile:

Thats what the brolly is for, its very large with a pretty sharp spike on the end(Russian spy stylee). Not puppies & sweeties, its tea & sticky buns eh?

Comes to us all Herr Schmidt, im more than happy with a Worthers origional & Complan at my age.

Dee

Schmidt again :smiley:
smiled.

Must be a pretty special Tea Hut to have that kind of defence.:w00t:

Dee

ssshhhh :w00t:

they’re boring though. We used to have neat stuff with a good bang (may not be as efficient as contemporary AA though, but more awesome :w00t: ) –>

can’t dodge them with chaffs or flares :w00t:

Yeah, but it was like handing machine guns to a bunch of jelly babies, wasn’t it:D