Blackheath better than BMM

No brainer bike meets have alway been out of the way centered around shite tea high beech, chelsea , ace an blackheath which all have been meets for donkey years.
I ride bikes cos i love bikes go to meets to be around like minded people you can keep your back sack cracks an wraps :smiley:

so its just bm for us then, was going to do both, but dont wanna upset anyone:D

do what you feel feller.

Be quicker for me to walk there than get the bike out, kitted up & ride there. :slight_smile:

Not sure where you get the car-park attendants from though, the only non-customers I see hanging around the car park are the ones offering to wash your car with a bucket of filthy water & a gritty J-cloth & the staff too slow to work the tills so they put them on trolley collection duty.

[quote]
shiver (29/06/2011)

not sure where you drew the conclusion from my post that was what I was implying? please explain for us simple minded BM folk…

I’m all ears… :wink:

You will do as your told and take me to Blackheath :D;)

[quote]
Leon1984 (29/06/2011)

You said there is only one girl that goes there when the named above attend :slight_smile:

I attend bm and bh so it’s not a case of “us vs them”

[quote]
shiver (29/06/2011)

I said you all dribble over one girl, there’s plenty others there! you wouldn’t flirt with mrs bussa as Mo is all northern and stuff :smiley:

Agreed, it’s only a bit of banter. Might come up the T-Hut before BM for a shit cuppa :hehe:

What! Mrs busa can cook and bake I’d be right in there and I’ll even tell mo that

just looking at the map now and as I have to go to Bromley, Blackheath is on my way there… may pass by but it will only be for a quick cigarette and early doors…

I am a man :wink: you should know :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

smiled will there be any sports today at the heath?
maybe another round of rounders~?

yeah and I’m married! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

You are don’t lie to me :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
Leon1984 (29/06/2011)

MrsB can stand up for herself:w00t::wink: keeps me in check:hehe::hehe:

f3ck all this quibbling… again… I’m off down the pub. Enjoy your tea

gonna bring a cheap fotty down…how bout a 5 a side?

smiled:P

I think your nose must be too close to you arse…:crazy:

BM/BH?..it’s all just BS in the end.

I find most places bikers meet offer the sort of tuck that gives nothing but heartburn.

I can’t barely be bothered to ride to BM let alone BH after riding all day ant the Ace is a f’ing overpriced over hyped dive still trading on a 60 year old reputation that just ain’t there anymore. If you still got to put a tune on the duke box and race to Hanger lane and back before it ends then that would be fun (Shiver you’d need Bohemian Rhapsody).

I am sick of the attitude that because I ride a bike I am a second class citizen. I want nice quality food and good quality coffee and not a burger only fit for use as a knee slider and some polystyrene cup of dishwater.

Surely there is somewhere that can offer this and be near me, time to find a spot in Surrey I think…:wink:

Maybe Kingston, then my dream of the Kingston oneway system TT might become a reality…:smiley:

Oi I’m not that bad mr i can’t put a date on a ride out