Binned it on BikeSafe

Thanks all

Some of the corners are a bit tricky and they were all knew to me.Would have been fine if it werent for the rain/chunk of glass.

Weaver - I was always told that when cornering the best thing to do is this:

1.Position the bike in the right entry point I.E.For a left hander start out right vice versa for right hand turn.

2.Keep the bike at medium revs so it doesnt die half way thru/overpower.This means you can have nice power delivery as you go thru the bend.

3.Do all your braking way before the bend.Especially if the road surface is uneven/wet/got crapp on it.This is what caught me out.

4.Always look in the direction your going with your eyes on your exit point but dont fixate on any area,just follow it round.Then feel the bike through your body.

Ofcourse i’m not a good example but that’s the basic theory of it

sorry about your off and worse, back on public transport ?!

Well i’m working from home today but may have to get back on tube tomoz if bruising has gone down

That is the suck. I hate accidents where you can’t learn anything - or pointless lessons like “watch out for tiny unsee-able pieces of glass. in the wet. on bends.”

Look at it this way, if you have an off, a bike copper has got to be one of the best people in attendance. I have had 3 accidents within several hundred metres of hospitals - possibly the best place to have 'em!