Billy no motorcycle mates

Hello I’m a newbie to this group. I thought i might introduce myself, my name is Adrian and I live in north London and I commute on my trusty harley sporty to work (Aldgate) everyday. I have been riding for the last 8 months and I have yet to make any motorcycle pals in that time so here I am !! Would be nice to go for a ride or a few beers like minded individuals if anyone has the time ? Other hobbies I like to do are scuba diving & trying to surf so hit me up if you like any them. Thanks !

Welcome AJW. Come along to Borough Market on Wednesday evenings.

Yup, the borough market meet is the best first option.

Welcome to LB!

Hi Adrian - I’m a whisker north of Barnet, so if you ever fancy a ride out let me know.

Funnily enough, I was drooling over the Harley Sportsters moments ago :slight_smile:

I think I’ve seen you on your commute, I’m another North Londoner that heads to Aldgate (on an XV535).

Every Wednesday eve?

Niceee, through Islington & Holloway ?

Some times yep, other times it’s the A10.

Definitely, I’m quite close to barnet!

I’ll keep my eye out

Before anyone asks, no we don’t have a secret wave :stuck_out_tongue:

Good work on keeping the secret wave a secret from me_groovy guys. Keep it up :joy:

Gotcha :wink:

As a matter of interest, how many peeps tend to go to the Borough Market weekly thing?

depends on the weather.

if it carries on like today it may temporarily move the to bikeshed but 4-6 regulars then whoever else is about on the day.

Unlikely tomorrow, the bike shed is closed for a private event all day.
Too cold for standing around in the market.

fwb .

I’m on call tomorrow anyways so I’ll not be there.

Friends with benefits??

Run from BM … handy for Tommies and Guys …
Tooting ain’t hard to get to :wink: