Bikesafe show

Looks like its gonna be a good day out and Im wondering whose going on what day, be good to meet up :slight_smile:

Oh. I thought I voted Sat, but it says Sun.

Not sure which day really, but I’m definitely going. I want to get there good and early and do a few test rides (assuming there will be some autos that I’ve not ridden already). I was just on the bikesafe site looking at who they’ve got lined up to be there. Looks good http://www.bikesafe.co.uk/Bikesafe/Bikesafe2000/england/metropolitan/metropolitan.html

I’m going on the Sunday as i’m working on the Saturday

Looks like a good day out

Ian

im going on saturday if anyone else is?

it’s quite likely i will go on the sunday :slight_smile:

I’ll be going on Saturday.

I’ll be there Sat (and quite possibly Sun!) working on the IAM stand. Come and say hiya!

I’ll be there on the Sunday - helping out on the GirlsBike2 stand

thats 2 stands to visit for a free cuppa :D:D:D

On Saturday 29th there is a KillSpills ride-in from the Ace at 10:45.

Sunday 30th there is a Unity Riders ride-in from Box Hill (dep. 10:30) meeting up at the Ace by 11:30 and then on to Hendon. All welcome - we all owe Paul Mostyn and his BikeSafe crew big time, so a show of appreciation is in order. :wink:

kool will see you at the ace on sat then :smiley:

I will be there on the Saturday as avisitor and on Sunday on the HBAM IAM stand.:slight_smile:

I should be going on the sunday, if anyone is meeting at the Ace then let me know and I’ll tag along :slight_smile:

i’ll be there on the Sunday.

I’m up for this on Sunday too, assuming its not snowing!

AbbeyJ and I will try and get along to this Sunday; we have a Bikesafe ride the following weekend down at their Kent venue:D

I might turn up for this one, have been considering doing a bikesafe day for a while.

I’m going to try to get there on Sunday,depends what time I get up after working Saturday night:D

same with me !

Does anyone want to meet me at BM on Sunday and ride together to the BikeSafe Show?!?!

cheers :slight_smile: