BikeSafe London (July/August)

You might have seen some recent posts from Mick regarding a BikeSafe day exclusively for LB, provided we can get more than 10 riders together. I am setting the wheels in motion, but am conscious that this could turn out to be a logistical nightmare!

Before going into the specifics, such as deciding on dates and location, I need to know if there is sufficient interest to break the 10 rider threshold. Please declare your interest below .

If we break the 10 rider threshold, we can have another day exclusively for LB provided we get another 10 riders together. I am prepared to organize another day if this happens.

Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

Dates

I have the dates below. I have selected the ones on the weekend, assuming (rightly or wrongly) that they would be the most convenient.

July

Saturday - 2nd and 16th
Sunday - 10th

August

Saturday - 6th, 13th and 20th
Sunday - 14th and 21st

Please list the dates you can make when posting below .

Venues

BikeSafe London is run from two venues

i)“the north” - London Gateway Services, Junction 3, M1 (formally Scratchwood); and
ii)“the south” - West Wickham near Orpington, Kent.

When declaring your interest, please state which venue you would prefer . It would be ideal if we could get 10 riders for each venue!

Cost

BikeSafe usually costs £45 per rider (or £37.50 per rider if booked in pairs). Provided we can get more than 10 riders together for one venue, it will cost £35 per rider .

More information

If you want to know more about BikeSafe London, have a look at the following link:

BikeSafe

Riders so far

(names posted yesterday have been included in the list below)

1.weefrenchie (the south)
2.Bikergirl_400 (the south)
3.Aiesman (the north)
4.Serrisan (the south, July or 13, 14/08)
5.- JustJeff (the south)
6.SJ (north or south)
7.Moto-king (the south)
8.mr bike (the south)
9.BambleMash (the south)
10.speed3racer (the north)
11.Desmo46 (the south)
12.parki77 (the south, 16/7 or 14/08)
13.J’05’H (the south)

Get involved!

Depending on the date I would be interested in the south venue :slight_smile:

Depending on the date I am interested. Either the north or south one would be good for me :slight_smile:

i’ll do the one from the warren

yep count me in the south one at da warren. can i pay now:D

Good work, just give me dates ASAP so I can book my time off work if need be :slight_smile:

Yes Yes! South for me please.

Date dependant. I have done it before and would recommend it again and again.

I am awaiting dates, but should get them soon. Once we have everything in place the BikeSafe team will handle all payments.

This is turning out to be easier than expected, apart from the fact that I am going to have to trundle to Kent… :wink:

Aye… count me in too… Norvern one for me…

Has been on my to do list for a while!

I am up for it, down south please.

Hi, I’m interested in Bikesafe on July 16th or August 13th (south)

Many thanks

I can do any of the July dates and potentially the 13th or 14th August so will go with the majority of the people here… :slight_smile:

Sarf’ one please!

Hello all

Looking like a good few are interested.

Just finished five days on the trot of BikeSafe, been good weather and a good crowd.

The sooner you can settle on a date the easier it will be for me to arrange enough staff to be available.

Best of luck and I look forward to seeing you all (either at my mansion or my mates motorway service area!)

Ride safely

Mick

Please state your preference for dates now so that we can get the show on the road… :slight_smile:

I think I should be free on the following dates;

July
Saturday 16th,
Sunday - 10th

August

Saturday - 6th, 13th
Sunday - 14th

Could Do Any Of The Dates And North One For Me Please :slight_smile:

I’ve started a new thread for the south.

We need another four people to get the course in the north off the ground. I am provisionally thinking that this course could take place on 13th August - does that suit those of you who have expressed an interest so far?

Yer i am kool with that