Bikers take on the Eggheads!!!!

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 st1:{behavior:url(#ieooui) } / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}Let’s see a group of bikers take on the Eggheads!!

New series of BBC2 quiz show EGGHEADS is looking for contestants!

The hit BBC2 quiz show EGGHEADS is back for the 13th series & we’re looking for vibrant, diverse and fun teams of 6 to take on our resident general knowledge Goliaths!

If you, your family, friends or colleagues would like to challenge The Eggheads and possibly win

A CASH PRIZE contact us NOW!

Email: [email protected] to request an application form.

email [email protected] for more info!

Or write to: Eggheads Applications, 12 Yard Productions, G7, The Hub, Pacific Quay, Glasgow G51 1EA

Right, I’ve marked all the spacing errors with red letters where spaces should’ve been :stuck_out_tongue:
You sure you want to go ahead with this? :w00t:

Actually, the article before ‘CASH PRIZE’ shouldn’t be capitalised.

who the foooook have we got good enough to do that, lets get a list up, none of the blackheath mob need apply,

1. mr jetstream

2. hels

3. anita

4. toby

5. kaos to argue the answers

6. ?

well, ferck off, will ya? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

no 6. garret

I’m up for this :slight_smile: Not sure if I will be any good tho…Just so long as there isn’t any map reading…

that is what mr jetstream is for

ok you are in KAOS you are out

My five minutes of fame didn’t last long…

I’m a history geek if that helps? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

come to BH, buy us tea, be our bitch and have another 5 min of fame :w00t:

I’d love to have a go, but I’m too busy lounging around in Barna! :slight_smile:

plenty of know it all geeks on here.

:smiley:

Just as many witless bumheads who know nothing! :slight_smile:

What an equal cross section of London this website has :doze:

History geek and two time TV quiz show winner at your service!

w*nker! :slight_smile:

Takes one… hehe :wink:

Happy to have a go at a bit of ‘Egg Head Bashing !!!’