Bikers In Paradise Show

Haha, there’s a dumpling stall too! :w00t:

cake…did someone mention cake ??? where n when ? :smiley:

good plan:D:hehe:

can you buy tickets on the gate as don’t know whether I can make this

From what Ive read, yes you can.

i’ll do my best to be there :slight_smile:

nothing new for you two there, then…

I will book this in fo sure, sounds like a winner, bring the mrs too if we can both get the day off, anyone want to ride together from wickford essex way PM me!

Blimey - I was there today and saw some fliers in the cafe for the ‘bikers in paradise’ thing but I ignored it as I assumed it was for bicycles :blush: looked through the window of the speedway museum (it was closed today) I suppose the penny shoulda dropped …

Might well be putting in an appearance, as it’s in a wildlife park the missus doesn’t mind, but will probably be sporting four wheels as the better half doesn’t like being perched on my SV.

I’ve only ever managed to actually meet one other london biker, maybe this could be a chance to meet some of ya

I will be there on the Herts and Beds advanced motorclists stand. Come over and say hello we won’t make you join!:slight_smile:

I think it’s £14 on the gate or £9 in advance.

I’ll be on a stand with my Lambretta (if I can get the barrel back in time!).

It’s ‘Baby Blue with an Orange strip and Gulf decals’ come and say hello!

Any one sorting a ride from ??? to the Park ???Can i suggest, for anyone from Herts area meeting in Hitchin at 10.00 for a 10.30 depart .

PM me for meeting place

SPG:w00t:

looks like a lot of us will be there on stands - who’s actually going to be looking at the stands?! or are we all going to be looking at each others!? :hehe:

And don’t forget to pick up your copy of the latest edition of Hertfordshire Biker…and get a free copy of a pin-up poster of Gabs! :hehe:

just as well its free lol :wink:

Bugger i cant go as its my daughter Chloes birthday party and im not allowed to miss it.

i’m definatly gonna make it over on sunday sounds like a good day out

I’ll be there from about 11ish. Suppose I’d better wear some waterproofs:angry: