biker who stopped to help the girl on a ccm

Lovely Jubbly…Stand up mystery and take a bow…

Fking pig cage driver did that to a rider in Baker Street once…little did he know that half of the Railway (bikers) were on a fag break…lol…lets just say the fukka melted and was lucky to have driven the car away from the lights…my heart bleeds !!!..lol.

Nice to see that you are ok . Even with the understanding that the police may not make it there in time. I still think getting as much information about the car and person and forwarding this is worth doing. I know an officer who works in East London and if you have some information I can forward this to him?

The problem is that people do not change and this person may do it again. So if the police have this information and he does it again he may end up in hot water (or jail ) for doing this again to someone else. I know it smacks of big brother with information but if this guy takes out a person on a motorbike/car/etc in rage. It would be hard for his defence to say he has always been a peaceful driver and the crown can use this to get him put away. I can understand that giving someone a slap for doing this will make the victim happy. But putting this person away for a while will give them a long time to think about their actions is the only way (IMO). Giving them a slap could/would end in you getting time away and that would be sad

Be safe and keeps an eye out for someone needing a hand

hey guys, thanks for all the well wishes. i’d kinda hoped the dude might be on here as i’ve had no response from the various other forums i posted this on would like to thank him properly for being such a star.

hennesey, not been online much lately, work, family and bike etc you know how it is! hoping to make one of the wednesday meets soon tho, will be nice to catch up with everyone

trix-8, yep thats me with the lanky carbon riding one, come say hi next time you see me. always nice to put a face to the name.

the nutz, no, i did not clip his wing mirror he blocked me from filtering a couple of times, so i pulled in behind him and waited to overtake to get as much space between me and him as possible cos i could see he was a bit of a knob. the first over take i went to do, he moved out OVER the white lines to block me. the 2nd over take i did he moved out again when i was half way past him, forcing me to either grab BIG handfulls of brake or be forced into oncoming traffic Or scrape down the side of his shiney new people carrier. i chose the first and anchored my brakes. i at no time, touched clipped scratched his dick extension and i wasn’t even sitting blipping my throttle or weaving around in his mirrors, so no aggresive riding or behaviour (those that know me Know i’m not an agressive rider) i just wanted past him cos i could see he was being a knob. THERE WAS NO REASON FOR HIM TO DO WHAT HE DID. except the fact that he was born with a microscopic penis and a brain the capacity of a jism filled paper bag

niceday, i’ve reported it to the police and am making a statement later today. thank you for the offer tho. the bit of road didnt have any camera’s so prob be no joy in tracing the plate, but have a friend who works for TVTP who is checking the camera’s from the earlier stretch of that route to see if the car can be identified. still cant believe i didnt get his plate, or even the make of car etc. it all happened so quickly and i was soo shocked at him 1stly chasing me down, and 2ndly shunting me into pedestrians that all reason and logic went out the window

i’m not online much atm due to work, (i’m out on location for the next few weeks and dont know wat our connectivity will be like) so i was hoping that if the guy does happen to frequent here, and posts a reply, if someone could get a message to me via the Awol boys, i’d be really really gratefull. he’s kinda restored my faith in human nature a bit so deserves a pint at the very least.

ride safe guys, its a tarmac jungle out there

Mate if you are not a member, please join us! Well done

Pixie, i didnt mean to offend u (if i did) i was simply asking as it didnt mention what provoked the mpv driver - but i know there clearly was no provication. So sorry. I am glad ure ok that is the main thing and im sure the police will take this into account should he make a motoring offence/get pulled over.

i think in cases like this the police send a letter to the driver…not sure though.

Whoa – I’m genuinely shocked here. Pick on a li’l girl on a bike, what a dickhead.

Don’t get much flak like that but then I’m over 6 ft. tall. Kudos to the guy who intervened – I certainly would have done the same if I would have been around. As soon as I would have seen a back wheel getting deliberately bumped I would have opened a can o’ woopass!

That’s completely bonkers, Pixie, I am in shock to be honest! I’m glad you’re okay and that someone came to the rescue, though perhaps he was saving the aggressor from damage of a nether-region kind by yourself??! I hope the protector can post up, and that the information is useful for the Police. You never know, they might come back and say they have come to know of this person and in the future might be able to prosecute, as he might do it again to someone else and get caught that time… who knows!

Jesus, glad ur ok, there are some real assholes about nowadays, glad most bikers stick together, like to know who the guy was!

What a wan***

However, you are OK and thats the main thing and as far as I can tell your bike didnt suffer too much damage I hope

What he did is so dangerous yet I think he will do it again to someone as he obviously cannot control his anger

Even if you dont know the reg if you know the make and model he could still be found especially if it was in the rush hour - people tend to take the same way to and from work

Good luck with the investigation and stay safe

Glad your ok mate! Thats really scary stuff! Well done to the guy on the blade nice one fella!

Glad you are OK and great of the guy who stopped. I had a similar experience yesterday, the only difference being that I towered a head above the car driver and he was clearly scared of me as I almost lost it completely.

Is it a cop? No! Is it a random stranger? No…its the Blade Avenger!

Fighting 4 wheeled cowards and ar*eholes wherever he finds them. Protecting 2-wheeled victims of cowardice and bullying everywhere.

Do you know who this biker is? Have you seen the Purple Blade in town? Can you cast light on the mysterious hero in these darkened and cage-crazy times. LB wants to hear your stories.

Pixie, glad you are ok. Kudos to the mystery rescuer, like I keep tellng every one all the best bikers ride Hondas.

A Toast to the head butting, blade riding, cage driver intimidating, mystery man.

Hey Pixie so glad your okay, don’t let this fool burden future riding for you, the world is becoming more and more fu*ked up by the day…But it looks like there are still a few good men/women around

Good man

Well done that man…

But more importantly glad you are ok …

good man - must be a londonbiker…