Biker rebellion - early 70's style

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=waAQd5W6Yi4&feature=related

Ha ha. That is excellent. Don’t think I’ve ever seen it before.

I love the fact that the step ladder is set-up reaching nothing . . . you just know it’s there for the slapstick! :slight_smile:

Good stuff, I’ve never seen it before. It’s cool, it’s naff, I just don’t know in what proportions.

It’s a classic biker/horror flic fom the early seventies shot at Shepperton studios and the surrounding surrey area - I think the director realised it was naff after reading the script - so he made it cool by being deliberately tongue in cheek - it also has an incredibly groovy early seventies gothic rock/wah wah soundtrack. It’s also a snapshot of an era I can just remember - trumpets with drum brakes, ford cortinas (mk11s) flared trousers, mini skirts! :cool:

It got me checking Amazon. It’s orderable and gets five stars from customers.

You won’t be dissapointed! :smiley:

Thats what bikings all about - terrorising the public! Love the skid at start :smiley:

I recently rose through Walton-upon-Thames and was very dissapointed that several of the buildings used in the film, which I remembered from the 70’s had been demolished and redeveloped.

Absolutely right G - I used to live round there and got some pics before they demolished the old town centre.