Biker Down Wood Lane Dagenham

Thank for the pm lisalee:

“Listen luv stop with ya opinions it’s not needed and stop stiring it with the wooden spoon and that goes to any one else!!”

Think you need to reread my post, luv. I was neither agreeing or disagreeing with previous comments, merely pointing out that if you don’t like what’s being said, then don’t read it. There’s a lot of good and bad things that are said online and you’re not forced to read any of it. If it’s going to upset you, then don’t put yourself through it in the first place.

I think we all need to go back to our respective corners, take a deep breath and move on … this isn’t helping anyone, and surely isn’t what this forum is for.

Can I hope to draw a line by offering the family and friends of the young man our deepest sympathies and condolences.

Please no more …

Thank you Ian, I am seans sister and this upset me reading this all about my brother, as you can imagine it is a very hard time for us all at the moment, but feel that people are disrespecting him, I thought all bikers said stick together not bad mouth, he was never in again with bikes that not what sort of person he was so them comments hurt, and they way there saying about 15mins of fame in other words is not nice at all, so please if any1 has a bad word to say keep it to your self, he wasn’t a bad person at all, and also wasn’t the one riding the bike,

As I said … our deepest sympathies and condolences.

Thank you…

Ok. If you took my comments as disrespectful then I apologise. But if you read them fully you will see I was sympathetic. I mentioned he was a father with 2 kids and it is really sad his family has lost a son/brother/father my comment about the bike gangs in Dagenham was down to something someone posted on Facebook that came up on my feed showing him with loads of quads and scooters so if I got it wrong then I apologise. So don’t start saying I’m a heartless cunts cos I’m not and I was being respectful of the dead as I have lost people to bike accidents and know what it feels like. I was however making a joke about single mothers in Dagenham as a stereotypical joke and nothing at all to do with the death of someone, so if you have the hump about that comment then make it clear as my comments were in no way heartless towards what is clearly a tragic accident

I wasn’t on about you I see you was being sympathetic, the only thing I didn’t like what you put was about my parents being degenerates.

Lisalee mentioned my name.
And I didn’t actually mean your parents. I was generalising about the degenerates around Dagenham that ride like cunts and give everyone who rides in that area a bad name.

Yeah that’s very true, even after my brothers accident young boys on bikes was doing wheelies past were it happened, idiots spring to mind, sorry for them mentioning your name…

I totally understand why you all are upset by what has happened and by what was said on here. I can’t begin to imagine how you or your family are feeling right now. But as Janey has said, unfortunately the Internet is a horrible place and people will say things they would never say to someone’s face as it’s easy to say it from behind a keyboard. If he was known by people on here then these comments would never have been said, I would never have made the joke about Dagenham mums, but as it was someone unknown to anyone then I didn’t think before making the joke, I would still make that kind of joke about people from Dagenham as I’m from romford and know loads of people from Dagenham and always have banter with them about the stereotypes in Dagenham just like they take the piss out of romford. Maybe I thought I was with my mates and cracking a Dagenham joke when clearly it was ill timed and said in the wrong chat. So for that I am sorry.
That is the last I will comment on this out of respect for your loss. And I would suggest to avoid any arguments you and your friends do the same as it really isn’t worth the heart ache and anger towards a group of people who knew nothing of your brother.

Amen !