Bikeless For The 1st Time Since Passing Test

And that was before you became a walking medicine cabinet!! :stuck_out_tongue:

and that has nothing to do with the medication :wink:

Did ya cry when the R1 left? I’d have cried if someone took my Ninja! :crying:

When do you leave for NY? You gonna buy a new bike out there?

I managed not to cry…just!!!

Luckily I know it’s gone to a good home and he loves the bike already. As for NY, no dates yet and probably wont bother with a bike for the 1st 6/12 months as I’ll be living in Manhattan so it’d be pointless.

[/quote]
Luckily I know it’s gone to a good home and he loves the bike already. As for NY, no dates yet and probably wont bother with a bike for the 1st 6/12 months as I’ll be living in Manhattan so it’d be pointless.
[/quote]

A scoot no? Whizzing round Manhattan would be well cool:)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Scooters are not cool - even in Manhattan :crazy:

:wink:

[/quote]
Scooters are not cool - even in Manhattan :crazy:

:wink:
[/quote]
ha ha…:stuck_out_tongue: sorry you had to make that sacrifice babes…but in time you will be back up and riding again…good luck to you mmwwaahhh :smiley:

As you say, you’ll get back to it one day. You’ll be to busy enjoying the high life out there for a while! :smiley:
I’m so jealous, but the chance of the MET sending me out there to open a vehicle pound is just a tad slim! :w00t: Maybe I should keep pushing it! :w00t:
You could always hire a bike when you’re bored and go for a blast at the weekends or pop along to a track day.