bike night friday 13th april 2012 6pm

Well why didn’t you let me know and I would have come out :stuck_out_tongue: Next week?

You got something to say Dad?

****, he’s so fecking old and decrepid now he’s forgotten how to use the internet :stuck_out_tongue:

haha you hooligans still reading ok then.

JasonB and Terry… when we going out for a real ride on real bikes?

I got my french jumpsuit through last week so im all set!

Sorry, I was another ‘no show’ at the Ace as I’m working nights :doze:

soz guys i didnt go i nthe end as my mate pulled out of coming last minute.

I only went coz you said you was going. A few of us had a walk up to Collindale in case you couldn’t find the ace or something but we never see ya :Whistling:

Good to see Terry, Jason and Big Vern but couldn’t see none of the other LB Massive!!

They knew you lot were out so stayed clear :slight_smile:

Being a suspicious type I think that an established LB troll has created another profile and used a generic photo of a guy to back up his premise. Of course if Kishan turns up at a meet then I’ll happily admit I’m wrong.

I never have a prob when your mum’s on the web cam :wink:

So your pup of a Moto was flavour of the week, last week…whats a Real bike ?You must be due a name change :smiley:

Every week he starts the post about Friday night at the Ace and every week he’s a no show… he’ll probably be a mod soon coz they never come out on a friday night :Whistling:

no i am real and do exist but i dont really liek goign ace cafe on my tod as i wont know anyone there rather turn up there with a face i know. hopefully be at the next one depending on my mate from work if he is free to go ace cafe with me.

Well you wont get to know anyone if you dont turn up, stop holding onto your mates hand and come and say hello we dont bite (Ben might fondle you up a bit though).

We all had to come on our own first time round. Jason was turning up for weeks before anyone started talking to him…