Bike-jacked in Shepherds Bush

Not me, but did anyone else see this?

I am just happy to see that they didn’t use knives, guns or acid to get the bike.

Stopping down a dark side street though wtf.  Just boot it.

Apparently where he stopped is a spot where fellow couriers usually loiter. Sadly there were none there when he turned in. Shame as if there were a gang of them it would have made for a good video.

Apparently where he stopped is a spot where fellow couriers usually loiter. Sadly there were none there when he turned in. Shame as if there were a gang of them it would have made for a good video. Joby
just read the comments.  If only they were all there!!

Time for government to update on locking up and covering bikes … what are we supposed to do now if it’s easier to be bike jacked now people are using locks more ?

Time for government to update on locking up and covering bikes ... what are we supposed to do now if it's easier to be bike jacked now people are using locks more ?
That's a good point. The car industry went though the same process, heavily criticised for easy stealing they eventually responded with built-in immobilisers, alarms, and cars which are difficult to hot-wire without the key. The result has been an increase in break-ins, and violence to family members in the home, to get to the keys.

There is only so much you can expect the victims to do. At some point the criminal justice system has to step up to the plate.

Time for government to update on locking up and covering bikes ... what are we supposed to do now if it's easier to be bike jacked now people are using locks more ?
That's a good point. The car industry went though the same process, heavily criticised for easy stealing they eventually responded with built-in immobilisers, alarms, and cars which are difficult to hot-wire without the key. The result has been an increase in break-ins, and violence to family members in the home, to get to the keys.
There is only so much you can expect the victims to do. At some point the criminal justice system has to step up to the plate.
Michael748
except now car manufactures have now made the cars easy to steal, all the scrotes need to do is get the signal from the car remote & there away 

I’ve had to buy a faraday wallet for my car remotes 

The guy in the video seems to be a few pistons short of an engine. Here’s another one of his “episodes.” He could make a meal out of un cooked pasta.