Bike is broken AGAIN! - Got a solution though

Hey all - following on from snapping my bracket for my near side footpeg and gear leaver, i have decided to buy myself a pressie - i cant eat anything for a month now, but they do look good . . . . Gilles AS 31 GT Rearsets

Any advice regarding fitting them, and bleeding the rear brake once i have them in place?

Thanks,

Chris

OOooooo loverly mate, let me know how you get on with them once you fitted them, or give us a shout and I can give you a hand on fitting them… Just have to check out how to get the rear brake light wired into them, cos might not be there as standard.

still wont make you any faster :stuck_out_tongue:

THERE LOOK GOOD ON THE NINJA MATE.

HOW MUCH WHERE THERE?MAY HAVE TO GET A SET FOR THE BLADE

Got them from Deamon Tweeks - a last desperate measure - normally looking about £300 delivered, but cost me £330 coz they are getting delivered tomorrow.

Elad - your help would defenatly be appreciated - you free tomorrow afternoon?

unfortunately not, gonna be away all weekend… :frowning: Could always come over in the evening next week some time…but that might be a bit late for you to go out and enjoy the weather!!

omg!
never knew it was possible to pay so much for foot things

i need a new rubber thing for mine…

technically they do make you faster. they reduce the length of throw on the lever when making a gear change meaning you move your foot less and the change is made faster. You can speed this up further by drilling a small hole on some models…but i’ll not be telling thee where :w00t:

I have the Gilles VCR rearsets, more adjustable than an inflatable t@t:D