Bike going SOLO

Hey doggies…

After my latest mishap of tarmac surfing due to some blind lady at the wheel i purchased a brand new Blueflam EVO dual port exhaust for my bike to start the restoration of its beautiful looks…

the problem now is that the rear foot pegs seem to make it look a little pedestrian and the only solution to this is to get rid of them and make it a pure solo riding experience… which isnt really a problem for me…

pics will be posted soon… but jsut thought i would see what the general opinion is about making my bike tool for the experience that only one person can fully appreciate…

It will look awesome… and cleaner lines and sleak! so should be fantastic…

Besides… 2’s up is boring!

C

Hey Chris,

I could have saved you some money on that Blueflame if I’d have known. I get trade prices £200-220(dual port) in carbon oval. The dual port looks cool but it’s heavier and doesn’t flow as well. The difference isn’t great though.

Hey. Did you ever use that last NEC ticket in the end? I didn’t end up going which really pissed me off.

I personally would never have a bike I couldn’t take a pillion on. When I was considering an F4 Senna I costed the 1+1 conversion at £1500 and it put me off.

You never know when you’ll need it. One of us falls off. The woman of your dreams needs a “ride” ect…

If you want a single seat bike. Buy a single seat bike. The Senna is quite nice…

Cheers, Iain.

Paid £230 for the Exhaust at the NEC Show…

Not much difference but definitely sounds better and looks cooler than the stock item…

Didnt end up using that last ticket in the end… and the solo bike thing will definitely look awesome… so may try it for a bit and see… plus its getting into the realms of winter now and dont really feel like taking other people around risking their life as well as mine.

but it’ll look cool… i’ll sort the bike out clean it up and then if the weather isnt sh*te then i’ll pop down to frith and see u lot…

righteo… should be fun… and when i can afford the next part it’ll be in -

power commander

rear brake lever

adjustable rearsets

fairing & led indicators and i think thats about it for the whole bike…

we’ll see how it goes… but should be relatively soon… xmas maybe if i have a couple of good months.

ciao