Bike & BBQ Night - Sarratt - Monday 11th August

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing Steve… :blush:

My two meetings have now finished so I might chip off in a minute and make the effort as the weather is gonna be rubbish the rest of the week, what time do people get there from, although arriving early will give me plenty of time to get lost?!? :Whistling:

aiming to get there around 7pm tim, well I’ll be in the right county by 7pm :smiley:

I would offer to give you two old boys a lead there …for once I actually know where I’m going!!!:w00t:

blimey now there’s an offer :D:D:D

follow satnav or a cute bum :wink: not yours TIM :stuck_out_tongue:

So apart from Steve who’s the other one?!? :wink: (Contrary to popular belief I’m not that much older than you young lady!!) :stuck_out_tongue:

Bwah ha ha ha…now that IS the funniest thing I’ve heard all day!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll see you guys at The Boot, first one to get lost, or admit to it, gets the drinks in! :smiley:

OH sTEVE YOU MUST MEAN ME…:D:w00t:

Great turnout again :smiley:

Counted 21 LBers :cool:

Food was good too :cool:

first time at this venue for me and I must say its very nice, good company again at a meet and nice to see old n new faces :)interesting ride home, missed a turn so went round the countryside then had a bit of “fun” with those other bikers on M1, bet ya didnt think a blackbird go that quick 2 up did ya :DOh and westie…your still a TART :D:D:P nice to see you again mate

just to add a good night,good food, good company nice pub and staff, will deff go again.

Paul & Monique, the food was spot on thanks for listening to us all.

Great night, food, company and ride was good, see you all next month-8th September if I remember rightly is when it’s next on.

Another great turnout;) And not a sizzle in sight;) See ya next time:D

You had to mention it didn’t you :pinch::wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

+1 Great evening. Westie is reminding me of the naughty Elf in the Noddy cartoons, he’s getting quite cheeky these days :wink: Ginger was very restrained :w00t:

Great night and wicked food, good to see you all again, see you all at the next one :smiley:

How very dare you! “just because a man wears a little bit of foundation and takes care of his appearence you accuse him of bowling from the pavillion end”…:stuck_out_tongue: Good old Derek Faye…:smiley:

well i think it was the company, it was a great evening, loved the banter and the food was fab! see you for the next one!

Thank you kind sir :stuck_out_tongue:

Really lovely evening and not a drop of the rain that was forecast :cool:

It was, nice to see you and grim too.Would be good to move the tables a bit closer next time, missed the oportunity to take the **** out of old man Ricky as he was too far away :w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

oh dont worry about thT, I MADE UP FOR IT, AND ATLEAST HE HAD HIS BLOW UP DOLLY THE SHEEP FOR COMPANY…:stuck_out_tongue:

Oi, less of the old!!! I’m 21 don’t ya know, well at heart anyway :wink:

Hello all!

Thanks for coming along last night - great to see you all again. And thank you for the kind words about the food, staff and pub - very much appreciated!

Just to confirm that the next one is Monday 8th September and every second Monday of the month thereafter. Of course, you are all more than welcome to pop in before then!

Cheers,

Monique :smiley: