Bike Advice

it sounds naive but i think ill be ready by summertime, my current bike is 15bhp and i’d have been riding for a year (i know thats really short period of time) but please consider the fact that i ride it EVERYDAY without fail, from croydon to the city in peak rush hour both in the morning and evening which is a 12 mile commute, then i ride to boxing, and i ride it on weekends just for pleasure, i ride it through the cold, rain, etc, i think im getting comfortable on it, i think ill deserve an upgrade to 33bhp by summer…if my calculation is right i would have done around 10,000 miles on 2 wheels by summertime, plus im not reckless, i will twist the throttle on an emptry straight regardless of whether its 125 or r6 even though i realise that the r6 will take 4 times quicker to get to 6 than the r125

wowwwww that is more than just immense!!! cheers for the scan!!! wowww

Lets go out for a ride then :DIf your good enough ill let you ride my R6 home :hehe:

which beema? havent really seen many beemas around cept those dudes on those tall big ones i see on the way to work that look like a cross between a tourer and a dirtbike

Wow thats alot indeed. Nice find. Now i know my R6 is definately quick as curry! :smiley:

yeah why not? would be good to meet a fellow biker (and im sure u remember me from my introductory post :wink: )lolbtw…anyone going to the BMM tonight? i was thinking of going to say hello to you guys…!

Hi Shane! :D:D:D

Have you considered getting a SV650? They restrict well, and will be plenty fast enough derestricted if you feel your 125 is just about ok.

the bmw is the s1000rr which is not something you should be thinking about just yet!!

all bikes can be restricted they just stick on a throttle stop and put washers on the exhaust ports

you want an r6 so get one!! just take it easy on it though it will feel a lot different to the 125

dont like the looks

ha don’t want to kill myself! if i got given an r1 now and said here you go, unrestricted, and you are legal to ride it, id have to turn it down…i would turn down an unrestricted r6 as well…i like being alive and well

not this again:crying:

???

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic757120-59-1.aspx

its the longest introduction thread on LB so get your popcorn out!

Haha. Was a brillaint thread. Hi Shane, Sorry Illz. We even had to become friends on FB and him send me pics of himself with LewisR6 underneath. Epic thread. :D:D:D

lol i got upset and thought i wouldnt be back but i secretly been visiting the forum everyday and reading it…i decided all the people here are lovely except the asshole jewell

Fair enough, but paying £3800 insurance for a bike which is no quicker than a Ninja 250 is a bit stupid … Just my opinion

seems i missed out! :smiley:

yeah i see where you are coming from but i think thats because (i take it) you are an experienced biker…with me, im not paying for speed, im paying for good looks and the name and the sound, just so i can twist the throttle in neutral and get all the peoples looks at the bus stop lolas long as i can comfortably overtake without being scared of the car still being on my side even when im on full throttle ill be happy