Big thankyou to Redz & Andyp69.....

thanks once again Redz for the Suzuki RM125…scrambler…she does need abit of work doing to her…but im sure i’ll enjoy rebuilding it mate…thanks big time fella;)

and thanks to andyp69 for helping me pick her up…ur a star mate…real gem:D.

right…im off to see were to start…i will be restoring it and taking pics as i go…wish ide done the same with the slingger really…lol…ohh well…

smiled:D.

Well mate I hope you’ve learnt your lesson … and will be fitting a set of stabilisers ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice one Shane:cool:

What year is it?

Need a manual?:wink:

dunno what year it is chunks?..it looks like a 94-96…she’s in ok shape minus the chain and brakes and stuff…i havent looked at the lump yet…but the carb is spotless and thats half the battle done eh?..lolcan you get manuals for these…was just gonna put it togeather by memory…but i had a KX125…surley they cant be that diffrent…:smiley:

i’ll take pics of the tank grafix…see if i can find out what year it is from that…

marklid…boy im gonna need a set when this bad ass is finished…lol

pm’d u mate:)

got aleged pm;).

I’ve never even met the man, when I was down, his cape was on in a flash. Top LB’er, top human Being!:cool:

Well done guys!

Good luck on the rebuild mate

:slight_smile:

A pleasure mate…bags a test ride :smiley:

absolutley no problem chunky…;)…we can make a day of it…hehe

right…ive taken some pics and will put them in the off road section of the site…with abit of a write up…abit like jay did with his DRZ…that was such an interesting read…i read it again last night to get me in the mood…lol…

see ya there!!!

I hope your RM don’t take as long as Jay’s DRZ has mate.;):smiley:

are you impling that jay’s RM’S are longer than his legs chunky?..lol

post in offroads section…:wink:

smiled:).

Nothing of sort. It will be a fine classic when its finished:)

By the way you might find any spares you need here http://www.classicdirtbike.co.uk/classifieds.htm

Get them rattle cans out;)

dont crash this one Smiled :stuck_out_tongue: