BIG THANKS to Flats, Smiled and the Crew

I would just like to thank everybody who attended the ride out Saturday for their support and to the “guys” who organized everything. Also to Martin who kindly allowed me on His immac Hog. I was very moved by the whole “event” It was a great tribute to a very Gentle Man. Sorry to mention this, but the tears are flowing again. Lol Barry, Puppy’s Dad

a brilliant (if sweaty) day. the mini group that peeled off to the M4 direct got a bit soaked at about J27 of the M25. great BBQ at waspie’s place too, well worth the getting home at 1:30 this morning!

great to meet some new folks and put names to faces, just wish I’d worn jeans! can’t wait for next year. but I think I’ll be packing my 3-litre camelbak, I was proper dehydrated! Or maybe PJ can drive a bowser next time :wink:

[/quote]

I think its pretty much a Given that one it was after all his rideout…

It was great to hear you all enjoyed it, and it was great to see some faces not seen in a while and Adam h on a proper bike again… how long will it take to lose your licence?
[/quote]

You always seem to be there when that type of speed is undertaken!:smiley: now why is that!

Anyways it’s a new bike for me so I had to kinda see what it was like:)

Shocking comment:w00t: I was being chased by an unknown! I was scared and had to get away:P

Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to say a BIG thanks for a fantastic day on Saturday. I really really really enjoyed it (even though I am actually walking like John Wayne now)!!! Really well organised - can’t say thanks enough to the guys who organised the day and especially to JC for taking me (hope I did all the right things on the back???)!!
Now I understand why Guy was so passionate about his bike and his biking community! Sneaky bugger got his way in the end and let the skies rip! All the best, Love Mand (Puppy’s Big Sis)! xx

Thanks to Smiled & Flats for organising things - it takes some doing so well done. Thxs to JC too for saving me ribbon - cheers mate.

Great to see Amanda and Mandy smiling - and nice to chat to Guy’s dad too. Am still really blown away by Guy not being with us and Saturday demonstrated just how many people thought so much of Guy. :crying:

Look forward to remembering Puppy again next year on another rideout.

Just to add my thanks to Smiled, Flats and Tug. Great day.

COUGH i cant see any bike chasing you

That’s cos I’m not being chased there:D! That there is gentle progression whilst giving other riders enough space so as not to startle them:)

who the hell was chasing you at 160 mph adam? :Whistling:

smiled.

:wink:

erm I might have had my moments…

i saw several bikes up with me!:smiley: i will not be singled out:w00t::smiley: