Big Hole In My Leg

Can understand that, last baked spud with cheese and beans did look something like that.

Hmmm, that gives me an idea for dinner.:smiley:

Crikey fella you werent exagerating when you titled this ā€˜big hole in my legā€™!!! :sick: get well soon and good luck with the grafting/plastic surgery stuffā€¦

Gosh mateā€¦:pinch:
Hope you get better soonā€¦

Take care

Ewwwwwww, bet that stings a bit!

You really will need those stabilisers if you keep doing things like that :wink:

Get well soon :kiss:

Heā€™s got another legā€¦
Whatā€™s all the fuss?

:wink:

good luck fella get well soon:)

Cheers! I think I will need stabilisers when I get back on the bike cos its gonna be a while I reckon - I might forget what to do :stuck_out_tongue:

I havent seen my bike for 3 weeks - its round my parents so Im going round to start it up today. I had a call from the Queen Victoria hospital in East Grinstead last night and they want me to go in tomorrow to have the skin graft so hopefully in a few days my hole will be filled with skin :smiley:

hopefully in a few days my hole will be filled with skin :smiley:
[/quote]

Down westy down boy !!!

jeez mate that looks painful gws :slight_smile:

Down westy down boy !!!

jeez mate that looks painful gws :slight_smile:
[/quote]
are you in love with westie or something?! every post, you mention himā€¦

are you in love with westie or something?! every post, you mention himā€¦
[/quote]
Yes, he does doesnt he - JohnP seems to be just as lovesick :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe the pair of them should start a Westie fan club :w00t:

Ouch Mark :pinch:

You were very lucky that DVT didnt travel elsewhere :blink:

Take care - see you soon xx

my mates also came back this week and said they saw 3 crashes 2 with scooters and 1 with a bike [ i wonder ] one of them was while they were sitting outside a bar heard a noise looked round and there was this guy sliding along the ground

was that ginge ? :smiley:

no but i have heard about him trying out his new leathers, so it is true then.

GWS mate - looks nastyā€¦

p.s. guys seem to dig scars too :wink: not that that should worry you - just my own experience :wink:

Only thing was he wasnā€™t wearing his leathers, just his jeans :wink:

Donā€™t think Iā€™ve met you yet, Mark, but that is a serious hole. Glad youā€™ve got through it and seriously well done to your friend who took you directly to A&E. Get well soon and take it easy.

Cheers! Dont think weā€™ve met either but I had the skin graft done today so Im on the mend even though they made the hole 0.5cm wider to have fresh skin/flesh etc so I will indeed have a lovely scar! :cool:

The doctors told me I could go home when I was just about awake from the anasthetic, they dont hang about! Got to go back in 5 days so they can take a look at it and see if the skin they took from my donor site (thigh) has sucessfully taken to my graft site (shin/calf)

The staff at the Queen Victoria hospital are brilliant and a lot of them seemed keen on bikes! 1 of the girls was getting an Aprillia RS125 when shes done her CBT and 1 of the surgeons rode a Firestorm & got it back today after her neighbour reversed into it :hehe:

Iā€™ve now got 5 days of watching Tv/playing PS2 with my leg in the airā€¦

Ok, thatā€™s it! Your 5 days are up.

Are you jogging again yet?

Ha ha no I wish! Off back to the hospital again today, hopefully theyā€™ll take the bandage off of my thigh where they took the skin from because the smell of 10 days worth of blood & weeping is absolutely disgusting now :smiley: