Big Big Praise to Oval Motorcycle Center!!

Went down to the OMC first time yesterday, and must say was delighted!

I saw the ads on the LB site so I thought it was a big impersonal profit-minded business that was sponsoring the site, like you see E.on ads on footballers shirts, and turns out I couldn’t have been more wrong!

My perspective is obviously not the general one; I was delighted by the noob-friendly aspect. I have no mechanical experience on motorcycles and so as I turned up , when I was told it was self-service my first thought was ohhh $H!T !!!

turns out going there is probably the best thing that could’ve happened to me as a new biker in london!

I know thanks to OMC I will acquire the knowledge I so need/want as well as get the stuff I require properly done on the bike. (without having to hope that some random mechanic gives a turd and does it properly.

Add the fact that you enrich yourself with knowledge and pay very good value, it’s almost too good to be true :slight_smile:

Long live OMC and may it bring to many others the joy and satisfaction it brought to me.

amen!

ps - you the man matt!

It is a great place, even for us people who know one end of a spanner from the other. You always learn new stuff and get great advice and help as you tinker along doing your job on the bike.